Back to top
Copy and share the URL for this profile:
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:
PhD student investigating the role of an interprofessional student-led breastfeeding clinic in the maternal breastfeeding experience, continuation of breastfeeding. and student clinical knowledge and skills.
- Miller, A., Miller, J., Taylor, A. and Way, S., 2017. Demographic profile of 266 mother-infant dyads presenting to a multidisciplinary breast-feeding clinic: a descriptive study. Journal of Clinical Chiropractic Pediatrics, 16 (1), 1344-1349.
- Miller, A., Huizinga, B., Pinkster, M., Telford, A.C.J., ten Heggeler, J. and Miller, J., 2016. Development and testing of a multidimensional parent reported outcome measure for common presenting complaints of infancy: the UK infant questionnaire. Journal of Clinical Chiropractic Pediatrics, 15 (3), 1292-1300.
- Miller, A., Telford, A.C.J. and Miller, J., 2015. Patient-centered health care for infants: a qualitative analysis of mothers’ experiences and preferences. Journal of Clinical Chiropractic Pediatrics, 15 (1), 1211-1216.
- Miller, Telford, A.C.J., Huizinga, B., Pinkster, M., ten Heggeler, J. and Miller, J., 2015. What Breastfeeding Mothers Want: Specific Contextualised Help. Clinical Lactation, 6 (3), 117-123.
- Miller, A., 2021. A mixed-methods study of student experiences and mother-baby outcomes in a novel interprofessional student-led breastfeeding clinic. PhD Thesis. Bournemouth University, Faculty of Health and Social Sciences.
- MSc in Chiropractic (Bournemouth University, 2016)
- BSc (Hons) in Human Sciences (Chiropractic) (Bournemouth University, 2014)