Dr Amy Tatum
- atatum at bournemouth dot ac dot uk
- Lecturer in Communication and Media
- Weymouth House W420, Talbot Campus, Fern Barrow, Poole, BH12 5BB
Back to top
Copy and share the URL for this profile:
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:
- Tatum, A., Thompson, S. and Yates, C., 2022. Perceptions of women as political leaders at a time of crisis: a psychosocial study. Journal of Psychosocial Studies, 15 (3), 148-166.
- Tatum, A., 2021. Me Not You, The Trouble with Mainstream Feminism. CULTURAL SOCIOLOGY, 15 (2), 312-314.
- Tatum, A., 2021. Gender Politics and the Pursuit of Competitiveness in Malaysia: Women on Board. INTERNATIONAL FEMINIST JOURNAL OF POLITICS, 23 (3), 515-517.
- Stockton-Brown, M. and Tatum, A., 2021. Finding the Lost Films: Out-of-Commerce Works in the Archive.
- Tatum, A., 2023. Midterms Report: Gender Representation. In: American Politics Group Annual Conference 2023 5-7 January 2023 Leicester University.
- Yates, C. and Tatum, A., 2022. Stereotypes and perceptions of Women Political Leaders. In: A Roundtable: Media and Social Stereotypes 21 September 2022 Bournemouth University hybrid.
- Tatum, A., 2022. First Ladies in Vogue: Reinforcing or Breaking Gender Stereotypes. In: British Association for American Studies Annual Conference 21-23 April 2022 University of Hill.
- Tatum, A., 2022. The Idealisation of Kamala Harris. In: Political Studies Association, American Politics Group Annual Conference 29-30 January 2022 University of Kent.
- Tatum, A., 2021. Political Leadership in (a) crisis: Women Political Leaders Beyond Covid-19: A Call for More Empathetic Leadership. In: Political Studies Association Annual International Conference 26-31 March 2021 Online.
- Tatum, A., 2020. “Such a Nasty Woman” – An Exploration of the Barriers Facing Women as Political Leaders using the Case Study of Hillary Rodham Clinton in 2016. In: Political Studies Association, American Politics Group Annual Conference 3-6 January 2020 University of Kent.
- Tatum, A., 2023. Exploring the US 2022 Midterms - Gender Representation. Online. Available from: https://ukpsaapg.co.uk/exploring-the-2022-us-midterms-brief/.
- Tatum, A., 2021. What Happened?: In his Cabinet appointments and actions, Joe Biden has elevated the voices of women and marginalised gender communities.. lse.co.uk. Available from: http://eprints.lse.ac.uk/110690/1/usappblog_2021_04_19_what_happened_in_his_cabinet_appointments_and.pdf.
- Tatum, A., 2020. Primary Primers: Kamala Harris’ Vice Presidential nomination is a massive step forward for US politics.. lse.ac.uk. Available from: https://blogs.lse.ac.uk/usappblog/2020/08/12/primary-primers-kamala-harris-vice-presidential-nomination-is-a-massive-step-forward-for-us-politics/.
- Tatum, A., 2020. Primary Primers: The double-bind facing women candidates in the 2020 presidential race. lse.ac.uk. Available from: https://blogs.lse.ac.uk/usappblog/2020/02/12/primary-primers-the-double-bind-facing-women-candidates-in-the-2020-presidential-race/.
- Tatum, A., 2022. A Psycho-Political Study of Women’s Responses to Women Political Leaders in the United Kingdom. PhD Thesis. Bournemouth University, Faculty of Media and Communication.
- Stockton-Brown, M., 2021. Crop-Circles: A Copyright Regime of Practices within Film Archives.
- Stockton-Brown, M. and Tatum, A., 2021. FrankenZine: Voice, Copyright, and Women Authors.