Baylie Hart Clarida
- bhartclarida at bournemouth dot ac dot uk
Back to top
Copy and share the URL for this profile:
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:
I am a Post Graduate Researcher PhD student within the Business School at Bournemouth University. I am researching digital inclusion in Higher Education. I am a qualified teacher and a Fellow of the IFL. I have been teaching in Bournemouth and Poole for eight years but decided to study for my PhD full time in October 2012. I have aspirations of continuing to work in education but possibly within a Government setting.
- Hart Clarida, B., Bobeva, M., Hutchings, M. and Taylor, J., 2015. Strategies for Digital Inclusion: Towards a Pedagogy for Embracing and Sustaining Student Diversity and Engagement with Online Learning. IAFOR Journal of Education, 3 (2).
- Hart Clarida, B., Bobeva, M., Hutchings, M. and Taylor, J., 2014. Strategies for Digital Inclusion: Towards a Pedagogy for Embracing and Sustaining Student Diversity and Engagement with Online Learning. In: 2nd European Conference on Education 9 July 2015-13 July 2014 Brighton. , 91-108.
- Hart Clarida, B., 2017. Strategies for digital inclusion: towards a framework for embracing student diversity and sustaining engagement with blended learning. PhD Thesis. Bournemouth University, Faculty of Management.
- MA in ICT and Education (University of Leeds, 2012)
- BA (Hons) in Education (University of Southampton, 2009)
- CertEd in Teacher Training (University of Greenwich, 2005)
- Institute for Learning, Fellow (2005-),