Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:
I am a third year PhD student in the Department of Psychology and the Ageing and Dementia Research Centre, supervised by Jan Wiener, Tim Slattery and Sebastien Miellet. My research focuses on spatial navigation ability in typical and atypical ageing, with a specific focus on route learning.
- Hilton, C., Johnson, A., Slattery, T.J., Miellet, S. and Wiener, J.M., 2021. The impact of cognitive aging on route learning rate and the acquisition of landmark knowledge. Cognition, 207.
- Hilton, C., Muffato, V., Slattery, T.J., Miellet, S. and Wiener, J., 2020. Differences in Encoding Strategy as a Potential Explanation for Age-Related Decline in Place Recognition Ability. Frontiers in Psychology, 11.
- Hilton, C., Miellet, S., Slattery, T.J. and Wiener, J., 2020. Are age-related deficits in route learning related to control of visual attention? Psychological Research, 84 (6), 1473-1484.
- Grzeschik, R., Hilton, C., Dalton, R.C., Konovalova, I., Cotterill, E., Innes, A. and Wiener, J.M., 2020. From repeating routes to planning novel routes: the impact of landmarks and ageing on route integration and cognitive mapping. Psychological Research.
- Muffato, V., Hilton, C., Meneghetti, C., De Beni, R. and Wiener, J.M., 2019. Evidence for age-related deficits in object-location binding during place recognition. Hippocampus, 29 (10), 971-979.
- MSc in Lifespan Neuropsychology (Bournemouth University, 2014)
- BSc (Hons) in Psychology (Bournemouth University, 2013)