- 01202 965713
- fletcherj at bournemouth dot ac dot uk
- Senior Lecturer in Law
- Weymouth House W404, Talbot Campus, Fern Barrow, Poole, BH12 5BB
Back to top
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:
- Fletcher, J. and Marriott, J., 2014. Beyond the Market: The Role of Constitutions in Health Care System Convergence in the United States of America and the United Kingdom. Journal of Law, Medicine & Ethics, 42 (4), 455-474.
- Fletcher, J. and Marriott, J., 2014. By Any Means Necessary? The Constitutionalisation of Healthcare in the United States, United Kingdom and Brazil. The Affordable Care Act Decision Philosophical and Legal Implications. Routledge.
- Szopa, K., Fletcher, J. and Stockton-Brown, M., 2022. ‘Moving Towards an Agendered Perpetrator, Time For Change to the Sexual Offences Act 2003’. Stars Dorset Blog. Available from: http://www.starsdorset.org/Blog/sexual-offences-act-2003.
- Szopa, K. and Fletcher, J.. The Future of Abortion Rights under the European Convention on Human Rights in Light of Dobbs.
External Media and Press
- Investigation and prosecution of rape, Home Affairs Committee, 17 Jun 2021. https://committees.parliament.uk/work/1160/investigation-and-prosecution-of-rape/publications/