- 01202 962026
- jbigmore at bournemouth dot ac dot uk
- Lecturer In Child Care Social Work
- Royal London House R412, Christchurch Road, Bournemouth, BH1 3LT
Back to top
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:
- Galpin, D., Bigmore, J. and Parker, J., 2011. Hitting the Ground Running. The survival guide for newly qualified social workers in adult and mental health services. Jessica Kingsley Pub.
- Davey, J. and Bigmore, J., 2009. Introducing child care social work: Contemporary policy and practice. Exeter, England: Learning Matters.
- Northampton University, External Examiner - BA(hons)/MA Children, (2008-2012)
Public Engagement & Outreach Activities
- Co- delivered a paper.
- delivered paper with colleague on Managerialism and Post Qualifying Social Work Education
- Practice Teaching Award in Practice education (Southampton University, 2004)
- Specialist Post Qualifying Social Work award in Children & Families (Portsmouth University, 2002)
- Post Qualifying Social Work Award in PQ1 - Level 6 (Bournemouth University, 2001)
- Diploma in Social Work -DIPSW in Professional Social Work qualification (Southampton University and CCETSW, 1998)
- MA in Social Work Studies (Southampton University, 1998)
- Health & Care Professions Council, Registered Social Worker (1998-),