Dr Julia Hibbert
- 01202 961048
- jhibbert at bournemouth dot ac dot uk
- Lecturer (Academic) in Marketing
- Dorset House D161, Talbot Campus, Fern Barrow, Poole, BH12 5BB
Back to top
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:
- Gössling, S., Cohen, S.A. and Hibbert, J.F., 2018. Tourism as connectedness. Current Issues in Tourism, 21 (14), 1586-1600.
- Dickinson, J.E., Filimonau, V., Cherrett, T., Davies, N., Hibbert, J.F., Norgate, S. and Speed, C., 2018. Lift-share using mobile apps in tourism: The role of trust, sense of community and existing lift-share practices. Transportation Research Part D: Transport and Environment, 61, 397-405.
- Connell, J., Page, S.J., Sheriff, I. and Hibbert, J., 2017. Business engagement in a civil society: Transitioning towards a dementia-friendly visitor economy. Tourism Management, 61, 110-128.
- Dickinson, J.E., Hibbert, J.F., Filimonau, V., Cherrett, T., Davies, N., Norgate, S., Speed, C. and Winstanley, C., 2017. Implementing smartphone enabled collaborative travel: Routes to success in the tourism domain. Journal of Transport Geography, 59, 100-110.
- Dickinson, J.E., Filimonau, V., Hibbert, J.F., Cherrett, T., Davies, N., Norgate, S., Speed, C. and Winstanley, C., 2017. Tourism communities and social ties: the role of online and offline tourist social networks in building social capital and sustainable practice. Journal of Sustainable Tourism, 25 (2), 163-180.
- Dickinson, J.E., Hibbert, J.F. and Filimonau, V., 2016. Mobile technology and the tourist experience: (Dis)connection at the campsite. Tourism Management, 57, 193-201.
- Hibbert, J.F., 2016. Globalization in Practice. JOURNAL OF TRANSPORT GEOGRAPHY, 50, 128.
- Dickinson, J., Cherrett, T., Hibbert, J.F., Winstanley, C., Shingleton, D., Davies, N., Norgate, S. and Speed, C., 2015. Fundamental challenges in designing a collaborative travel app. Transport Policy, 28-36.
- Hibbert, J.F., Dickinson, J.E., Gössling, S. and Curtin, S., 2013. Identity and tourism mobility: An exploration of the attitude-behaviour gap. Journal of Sustainable Tourism, 21 (7), 999-1016.
- Hibbert, J.F., Dickinson, J.E. and Curtin, S., 2013. Understanding the influence of interpersonal relationships on identity and tourism travel. Anatolia, 24 (1), 30-39.
- Day, R., Hitchings, R., Fox, E., Venn, S. and Hibbert, J.F., 2017. Leisure travel and the time of later life. Demanding Energy: Space, Time and Change. 183-200.
Profile of Teaching PG
- Retail Consumer Experience and Behaviour
Profile of Teaching UG
- Consumer Behaviour and Market Research
- Omni-channel Retailing and Supply Chain Management
The data on this page was last updated at 04:15 on January 29, 2020.