- lsewell at bournemouth dot ac dot uk
Back to top
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:
- Stewart, J.R., García-Rodríguez, O., Knul, M.V., Sewell, L., Montgomery, H., Thomas, M.G. and Diekmann, Y., 2019. Palaeoecological and genetic evidence for Neanderthal power locomotion as an adaptation to a woodland environment. Quaternary Science Reviews, 217, 310-315.
- Sewell, L., Merceron, G., Hopley, P.J., Zipfel, B. and Reynolds, S.C., 2019. Using springbok (Antidorcas) dietary proxies to reconstruct inferred palaeovegetational changes over 2 million years in Southern Africa. Journal of Archaeological Science: Reports, 23, 1014-1028.
- Using fossil antelope teeth and remote sensing of contemporary African vegetation community types to reconstruct hominin habitats around the Omo-Turkana basin between 3.5 – 1.6 Ma ago (Quaternary Research Association, 05 Mar 2019). Awarded
- Reconstructing past environmental contexts in East and South Africa between 3.5 and 0.8 million years ago (British Institute in Eastern Africa, 04 Aug 2017). Completed
The data on this page was last updated at 04:06 on August 14, 2020.