- lsewell at bournemouth dot ac dot uk
Back to top
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:
- Stewart, J.R., García-Rodríguez, O., Knul, M.V., Sewell, L., Montgomery, H., Thomas, M.G. and Diekmann, Y., 2019. Palaeoecological and genetic evidence for Neanderthal power locomotion as an adaptation to a woodland environment. Quaternary Science Reviews, 217, 310-315.
- Sewell, L., Merceron, G., Hopley, P.J., Zipfel, B. and Reynolds, S.C., 2019. Using springbok (Antidorcas) dietary proxies to reconstruct inferred palaeovegetational changes over 2 million years in Southern Africa. Journal of Archaeological Science: Reports, 23, 1014-1028.
- Using fossil antelope teeth and remote sensing of contemporary African vegetation community types to reconstruct hominin habitats around the Omo-Turkana basin between 3.5 – 1.6 Ma ago (Quaternary Research Association, 05 Mar 2019). Awarded
- Reconstructing past environmental contexts in East and South Africa between 3.5 and 0.8 million years ago (British Institute in Eastern Africa, 04 Aug 2017). Completed