- mcdussault at bournemouth dot ac dot uk
Back to top
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:
- Dussault, M.C., Hanson, I. and Smith, M.J., 2017. Blast injury prevalence in skeletal remains: Are there differences between Bosnian war samples and documented combat-related deaths? Science and Justice, 57 (6), 439-447.
- Dussault, M.C., Smith, M. and Hanson, I., 2016. Evaluation of trauma patterns in blast injuries using multiple correspondence analysis. Forensic Science International, 267, 66-72.
- Dussault, M.C., Smith, M. and Osselton, D., 2014. Blast injury and the human skeleton: An important emerging aspect of conflict related trauma. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 59, 606-612.
- PhD in Forensic anthropology (Bournemouth University, 2014)
- MSc in Forensic and Biological Anthropology (Bournemouth University, 2007)
- BA (Hons) in Specialist of Anthropology (University of Toronto, 2005)
- BABAO, Member,
- BAHID, Member,
- Canadian Federation of University Women, Member,
The data on this page was last updated at 04:09 on March 29, 2020.