Back to top
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:
- Henesy, M., 2020. “Leaving my girlhood behind”: woke witches and feminist liminality in Chilling Adventures of Sabrina. Feminist Media Studies.
- Henesy, M., 2015. Tracy and The Sand-Man: The Uncanny in Kate Atkinson’s Started Early, Took my Dog. In: Illusions in Contemporary Women‘s Writing: Secrets, Lies and Deceptions 9-10 April 2015 De Montfort University, Leicester.
- Henesy, M., 2013. Home Invasions in The Accidental and There But For The. In: Ali Smith and C21 Fiction 7 September 2013 Royal Holloway, University of London.
- Henesy, M., 2013. 'Ghost Alzheimer’s’ in Ali Smith’s Hotel World and Hilary Mantel’s Beyond Black. In: International Conference on Narrative 27-29 June 2013 Manchester Metropolitan University.
Profile of Teaching PG
- MAMC Dissertation
- Research Methods in Media and Communication
- MAMC Major Project
Profile of Teaching UG
- Academic and Writing Skills
- Language Matters
- Media and Marketing Research
- BACOM Dissertation
- Feminist Media Studies, Peer Reviewer (2021-), https://www.tandfonline.com/toc/rfms20/current?gclid=Cj0KCQjwmIuDBhDXARIsAFITC_54tOttxIwOyl4t3FN5Knvefw4VEXEb3MbdkAjpSanw49zv8cUDXdgaAl0MEALw_wcB
- Andover College, Panel Member for Access to HE Revalidation (2018-)
- Participations: Journal of Audience and Reception Studies, Peer Reviewer (2018-), https://www.participations.org/
- Participations: journal of audience and reception studies, Anonymous peer review, 06 Jan 2018
- A New ‘Feminist’ Novel? Popular Narratives and the Pleasures of Reading, ). ‘A Place of Women’: Herstory and Female Agency in Kiran Millwood Hargrave’s The Mercies, 28 Mar 2020, London
- 2018 Society of Legal Scholars (SLS) Annual Conference: ‘Law in troubled times’, Framing Mother: The Media and Criminal Justice Trials., 04 Sep 2018, Queen Mary University of London Law School, London
- PhD in English Literature (University of Southampton, 2017)
- MA in Classical Studies (Open University, 2011)
- Media, Communication and Cultural Studies Association, Member (2017-), http://www.meccsa.org.uk/
Social Media Links
- LinkedIn, https://www.linkedin.com/in/meganhenesy/
- Facebook, https://www.facebook.com/megan.henesy.391?ref=bookmarks
- Twitter, @mlhenesy