Dr Megan Henesy
- mhenesy at bournemouth dot ac dot uk
- Lecturer In Media, Culture and Communication
- Weymouth House W322, Talbot Campus, Fern Barrow, Poole, BH12 5BB
Back to top
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:
- Henesy, M., 2020. “Leaving my girlhood behind”: woke witches and feminist liminality in Chilling Adventures of Sabrina. Feminist Media Studies.
- Henesy, M., 2015. Tracy and The Sand-Man: The Uncanny in Kate Atkinson’s Started Early, Took my Dog. In: Illusions in Contemporary Women‘s Writing: Secrets, Lies and Deceptions 9-10 April 2015 De Montfort University, Leicester.
- Henesy, M., 2013. Home Invasions in The Accidental and There But For The. In: Ali Smith and C21 Fiction 7 September 2013 Royal Holloway, University of London.
- Henesy, M., 2013. 'Ghost Alzheimer’s’ in Ali Smith’s Hotel World and Hilary Mantel’s Beyond Black. In: International Conference on Narrative 27-29 June 2013 Manchester Metropolitan University.
Profile of Teaching PG
- MAMC Dissertation
- Research Methods in Media and Communication
Profile of Teaching UG
- Academic and Writing Skills
- Language Matters
- Media and Marketing Research
- BACOM Dissertation
- Andover College, Panel Member for Access to HE Revalidation (2018-)
- 2018 Society of Legal Scholars (SLS) Annual Conference: ‘Law in troubled times’, Framing Mother: The Media and Criminal Justice Trials., 04 Sep 2018, Queen Mary University of London Law School, London
- PhD in English Literature (University of Southampton, 2017)
- MA in Classical Studies (Open University, 2011)
- Association for Journalism Education, Member (2017-), http://ajeuk.org/
- Media, Communication and Cultural Studies Association, Member (2017-), http://www.meccsa.org.uk/
- Contemporary Women's Writing Association, Board Member (2013-), http://www.the-cwwa.org/
- Feminist and Women's Studies Association (UK and Ireland), Member (2012-), http://fwsablog.org.uk/
The data on this page was last updated at 04:44 on January 24, 2021.