Dr Megan Henesy
- mhenesy at bournemouth dot ac dot uk
- Lecturer (Academic) in Journalism
- Weymouth House W322, Talbot Campus, Fern Barrow, Poole, BH12 5BB
Back to top
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:Close
- Henesy, M., 2020. 'Ghost Alzheimer’s’ in Ali Smith’s Hotel World and Hilary Mantel’s Beyond Black. In: International Conference on Narrative 27-29 June 2013 Manchester Metropolitan University.
- Henesy, M., 2020. Home Invasions in The Accidental and There But For The. In: Ali Smith and C21 Fiction 7 September 2013 Royal Holloway, University of London.
- Henesy, M., 2020. Tracy and The Sand-Man: The Uncanny in Kate Atkinson’s Started Early, Took my Dog. In: Illusions in Contemporary Women‘s Writing: Secrets, Lies and Deceptions 9-10 April 2015 De Montfort University, Leicester.
Profile of Teaching PG
- Research Methods in Media and Communication
- MAMC Dissertation
Profile of Teaching UG
- BACOM Dissertation
- Media and Marketing Research
- Language Matters
- Academic and Writing Skills
- Andover College, Panel Member for Access to HE Revalidation (2018-)
- MA in Classical Studies (Open University, 2011)
- PhD in English Literature (University of Southampton, 2017)
- Association for Journalism Education, Member (2017-), http://ajeuk.org/
- Contemporary Women's Writing Association, Board Member (2013-), http://www.the-cwwa.org/
- Feminist and Women's Studies Association (UK and Ireland), Member (2012-), http://fwsablog.org.uk/
- Media, Communication and Cultural Studies Association, Member (2017-), http://www.meccsa.org.uk/
The data on this page was last updated at 04:12 on April 21, 2018.