- msalvagno at bournemouth dot ac dot uk
Back to top
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:
- Salvagno, M., Taylor, J., Bobeva and Hutchings, 2015. Ubiquitous Connectivity and Students’ Well-being: a Situational Analysis in a UK University. Ubiquitous Learning: An International Journal, 8 (3), 1-17.
- Salvagno, M., Taylor, J., Bobeva, M. and Hutchings, M., 2015. The Highs and Lows of Ubiquitous Connectivity: Investigating University Students' Experiences and Connections with Well-being. In: 7th International Conference on Education and New Learning Technologies 6-8 July 2015 Barcelona. 919-927.
- salvagno, M., taylor, J., hutchings, M. and bobeva, M., 2014. The highs and lows of ubiquitous mobile connectivity: investigating students' well-being. In: e-learning and innovative pedagogies 3-4 October 2014 Portland, Oregon, United States of America.
- 12th European Conference on e-Learning ECEL-2013, The Highs and Lows of Ubiquitous Mobile Connectivity - Investigating Students' Well-Being, 30 Oct 2013, SKEMA Business School Sophia Antipolis, France
The data on this page was last updated at 04:15 on August 14, 2020.