- msaul at bournemouth dot ac dot uk
- Postgraduate Researcher
Back to top
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:
- Saul, M., He, X., Black, S. and Charles, F., 2021. Interbrain synchrony and the prisoner's dilemma game: an approach to social anxiety. In: 8th International BCI Meeting 6-11 June 2021 Brussels, Belgium.
- Saul, M., Charles, F. and He, X., 2019. N170 components of real and computer-generated facial images. In: Neuroadaptive Technology Conference 16-18 July 2019 Liverpool, UK.
- Saul, M.A. and Rostami, S., 2019. A comparison of re-sampling techniques for pattern classification in imbalanced data-sets. 240-251.
- BCIA Neurofeedback Workshop, 08 Apr 2019
- BR41N.IO: The Brain-Computer Interface Designers Hackathon, 20 May 2018
- NobleProg C++ Masterclass, 13 Dec 2017
The data on this page was last updated at 04:07 on October 26, 2020.