Back to top
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:Close
- Stoyanova-Bozhkova, S., 2017. Sustainable Event Management: a Practical Guide. TOURISM MANAGEMENT, 63, 353-354.
- Stoyanova-Bozhkova, S., 2017. Mass Tourism in a Small World, Book Review. Journal of heritage tourism.
- Stoyanova-Bozhkova, S., 2011. Book Review: Mundt, J.W. Tourism and Sustainable Development: Reconsidering a Concept of Vague Policies. European Journal of Tourism Research, 4 (2).
- Stoyanova-Bozhkova, S., Edwards, J. and Vaughan, R., 2008. Tourism Development on the Bulgarian Black Sea Coast: a Review. Proceedings of the IASK International Conference Advances in Tourism Research, May 2008, Aveiro, Portugal. IASK.
- Stoyanova-Bozhkova, S., 2017. Action-Based and Experience-Based Learning in the areas of Tourism &Hospitality: practical approaches to co-creation of the curriculum. In: The Visitor Economy: Strategies and Innovations 4-6 September 2017 Bournemouth University, Bournemouth.
- Stoyanova-Bozhkova, S. and Moin, S.M.A., 2016. The pace of innovation and the future of traditional teaching: How to face the challenges of online teaching and manage the expectations of millennial learners? In: Coventry University Conference 2016 Creating Better Futures, Sub-theme: Sharing Practices Technology as an Enabler and Tool for Transformation 23-24 June 2016 Coventry University.
- Stoyanova-Bozhkova, S. and Moin, S.M.A., 2016. Discover your Research DNA: Strategy to crack the code of publishing. In: Coventry University Conference 2016 Creating Better Futures, Sub-theme: Best Practice Showcases - Teaching & Learning, Research, Internationalisation, Enterprise and Professional Services Support 23 June-24 January 2017 Coventry University.
- Stoyanova-Bozhkova, S., 2015. Creating impact through pedagogy: Use of Audience Response Systems (ARS) in the HE Teaching and Learning Context. In: ATHE Annual Conference Creating Impact, 10-11 December 2015, Oxford 10 September 2017-11 December 2015 Oxford.
- Stoyanova-Bozhkova, S., 2015. Use of Audience Response Systems (ARS) in the HE Teaching and Learning Context. In: HEA Conference, Teaching and Learning in Social Sciences conference: Inspire, support and share excellent practice in social science teaching and learning 26-27 November 2015 Manchester.
- British Academy of Management, Member (2017-), https://www.google.co.uk/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=british+academy+of+management
- Chartered Management Institute, Chartered Manager (2014-), http://www.managers.org.uk/
The data on this page was last updated at 04:10 on March 23, 2018.