- treich at bournemouth dot ac dot uk
- Postdoctoral Researcher in Machine Learning Engineer (ThyroidBuddy)
Back to top
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:
- Reich, T., Hulbert, D. and Budka, M., 2022. A Model Architecture for Public Transport Networks Using a Combination of a Recurrent Neural Network Encoder Library and a Attention Mechanism. ALGORITHMS, 15 (9).
- Reich, T., Budka, M. and David, H., 2021. Bus journey simulation to develop public transport predictive algorithms. Soft Computing Letters.
- Reich, T., Bancroft, A. and Budka, M., 2021. EP11 Using machine learning to recover unrecorded prehospital data. Emergency Medicine Journal, 38 (9), A5-A6.
- Reich, T. and Budka, M., 2019. Proof of concept for a syndromic surveillance system based on routine ambulance records in the South West of England, for the influenza season 2016/2017. Br Paramed J, 4 (2), 22-30.
- Reich, T., Budka, M. and Hulbert, D., 2020. Impact of Data Quality and Target Representation on Predictions for Urban Bus Networks. 2020 IEEE Symposium Series on Computational Intelligence, SSCI 2020, 2843-2852.