- vnicholls at bournemouth dot ac dot uk
Back to top
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:
- Moreton, S.G., Brennan, M.K., Nicholls, V.I., Wolf, I.D. and Muir, D.L., 2021. Exploring potential mechanisms underpinning the therapeutic effects of surfing. Journal of Adventure Education and Outdoor Learning.
- De Lissa, P., Caldara, R., Nicholls, V. and Miellet, S., 2020. In pursuit of visual attention: SSVEP frequency-tagging moving targets. PLoS ONE, 15 (8 August).
- Nicholls, V.I., Jean-Charles, G., Lao, J., de Lissa, P., Caldara, R. and Miellet, S., 2019. Developing attentional control in naturalistic dynamic road crossing situations. Scientific Reports, 9 (1).
- Nicholls, V., 2021. Visual attention in naturalistic scenes across the lifespan. PhD Thesis. Bournemouth University, Faculty of Science and Technology.
- Nicholls, V., 2021. Ageing with maintained executive functioning abilities is associated with effective compensatory strategies in dynamic perceptual decisions. Bournemouth University. Unpublished.
- Nicholls, V., 2021. Ageing and executive function decline lead to performance decline in challenging naturalistic road crossing situations. Bournemouth University. Unpublished.
- European Conference on Visual Perception, Ageing and visual attentional control in naturalistic, dynamic road crossing situations, 25 Aug 2019, Leuven, Belgium
- Annual Meeting of the Vision Science Society, Visuo-attentional strategies in road crossing situations across the lifespan, 18 May 2018, TradeWinds Island Resort