- younga at bournemouth dot ac dot uk
Back to top
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:
- Young, A., Stillman, R., Smith, M.J. and Korstjens, A.H., 2015. Scavenger species-typical alteration to bone: using bite mark dimensions to identify scavengers. Journal of Forensic Sciences.
- Young, A., Stillman, R., Smith, M.J. and Korstjens, A.H., 2014. An experimental study of vertebrate scavenging behavior in a Northwest European woodland context. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 59 (5), 1333-1342.
- Young, A., Stillman, R., Smith, M.J., Korstjens, A. and Marquez-Grant, N., 2014. An investigation of red fox (Vulpes vulpes) and Eurasian badger (Meles meles) scavenging, scattering and removal of deer remains: forensic implications and applications. Journal of Forensic Sciences.
- Young, A., Stillman, R., Smith, M. and Korstjens, A., 2014. Scavenging in Northwestern Europe: A Survey of UK Police Specialist Search Officers. Policing (Oxford): a journal of policy and practice, 8 (2), 156-164.
- Alexandria Young, 2013. An Investigation of patterns of mammalian scavenging in relation to vertebrate skeletal remains in a Northwestern European context: forensic applications
The data on this page was last updated at 04:07 on February 24, 2020.