Dr Stefanos Marangos
- 01202 961725
- smarangos at bournemouth dot ac dot uk
- Lecturer (Academic) in Strategy
- Executive Business Centre EB501, Bournemouth University, 89 Holdenhurst Road, Bournemouth, BH8 8EB
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:Close
Dr Stefanos Marangos is a Lecturer in Strategy at Bournemouth University Business School and a Programme Leader for the BA (Hons) International Business & Management (Top-up - online). Prior to joining Bournemouth University, Stefanos worked as a Lecturer in Strategy and Innovation at Business School at the University of Southampton.
Stefanos has a PhD in Open Innovation and an MSc in Management Sciences and Finance from the University of Southampton and BSc in Financial Application from TEI Kozanis in Greece.
Current research includes open innovation and innovation management, strategic business models, self-managed learning, inquiry based learning.
Stefanos is the Programme Leader of BA (Hons) International Business and Management (BIBM)
He is also a Fellow of the HEA (Higher Education Academy).
- Marangos, S. and Warren, L., 2017. A Mapping for Managers: Open Innovation for R&D Intensive SMEs in the life sciences sector. European Journal of Innovation Management, 20 (2), 210-229.
- Marangos, S., Warren, L. and Kitagawa, F., 2010. Networks and Spatiality of University Incubators: Global and local links amongst SET squared spin-off/intra-firms at Universities of Bath, Bristol, Southampton and Surrey in England. Orkestra Working Paper Series in Territorial Competitiveness, Number 2010-R03 (EN).
- Marangos, S., Gatenby, M., Cantore, S., Rowledge, T., Davidson, T. and Rakrouki, Z., 2017. Evolution of inquiry based learning at Southampton Business School Co-Design group. In: Connecting Higher Education International perspectives on research-based education 27-28 June 2017 University College London.
- Marangos, S. and Lin, F., 2017. Exploring knowledge transferability and innovation in an emerging market. In: JAMS Thought Leaders’ conference on Marketing Strategy in Digital, Data-Rich, and Developing Market 3 2-4 June 2017 Beijing - China.
- Marangos, S., Warren, L. and Thomas, S.R., 2013. Open Innovation in the Biopharmaceutical industry: Does size matter? In: Institute for Small Business and Entrepreneurship 12-14 November 2013 Cardiff.
- British Academy of Management, Member (2012-),
- Higher Education Academy, Fellow (2016-),
- Institute for Small Business and Entrepreneurship (ISBE), Member (2013-),