Back to top
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:Close
- Goodwin, E. and Ramjaun, T., 2017. Exploring Consumer Engagement in Gamified Health and Fitness Mobile Apps. Journal of Promotional Communication, 5 (2), 176-190.
- Ramjaun, 2015. A Mauritian's qualitative brand communication research journey in the UK: A cross-cultural perspective. Journal of Communication Arts, 33 (2), 72-79.
- Ramjaun, T., 2016. Corporate brand dimensions effecting brand-beneficiary relationships within a healthcare non-profit context. In: Corporate brand dimensions effecting brand-beneficiary relationships within a healthcare non-profit context. 18 May-20 November 2016 Ivey Leadership Centre.
- Ramjaun, T., 2016. Exploring brand-beneficiary relationships within a charity context. In: AMA 11th Global Brand Conference 2016 27 April-29 November 2016 University of Bradford.
- Ramjaun, 2015. Brand events as a strategic tool for market sustainability and audience engagement: The case of three British newsbrands. In: European Media Management Association 2015 27-29 May 2015 Hamburg.
- Ramjaun, 2014. Exploring audience-brand relationships on social media platforms: A case study of The Guardian brand on Facebook. In: European Media Management Association 2014 12-13 June 2014 Tallinn.
- Branding in the not-for-profit sector: a case study of Arthritis Care (supervisor: Darren Lilleker)
Public Engagement & Outreach Activities
- I gave a critical perspective of personal branding and explained how students can adapt branding notions to promote their own brand. Participants were also given tips on how to develop a beautiful mind and also be sensitized on the importance of cultivating the habit of nurturing this beautiful mind. I gave a demonstration of disruption and innovation which was also well-received by students and colleagues at SIAS university.
- Engagement with local entrepreneurs
- Group talk by AiMM members
- Destination Branding Workshop
- International Branding Association
- CharityComms, Member (2015-2017), http://www.charitycomms.org.uk/
The data on this page was last updated at 04:07 on September 22, 2017.