- 01202 965260
- adavey at bournemouth dot ac dot uk
- Faculty Librarian
- Bournemouth Gateway Building BG15, St Pauls Lane, Bournemouth, BH8 8GP
Back to top
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:
- Davey, A., 2021. Skills for business and management A book review of Sedgley, M. (2020) Skills for business and management. London: MacMillan Education. Journal of Learning Development in Higher Education.
- Davey, A. and Tucker, L., 2010. Enhancing higher education students' employability and career management: a library service approach. Library Review, 59, 445-454.
- Beard, J., Cheshir, K., Davey, A. and Newland, B., 2007. Integrating e-resources within a university VLE. CILIP Library and Information Update, 4, 35-37.
- Beard, J., Cheshir, K. and Davey, A., 2007. Supporting the N Gen learner by integrating e-resources within a university VLE. Supporting the Net Generation Learner: Proceedings of the Second International Blended Learning Conference, 17 June 2007 Hatfield., 232-239.
- Thurston, J. and Polkinghorne, M., 2022. Students as Researchers. In: Fusion Learning Conference - Innovation and Excellence in the Pandemic 28 June-29 July 2021 Bournemouth University: UK. Poole, UK: Bournemouth University.
- Davey, A., 2017. A flexible model for giving information literacy and learning support to large cohorts of students using Technology Enhanced Learning. In: Solent Learning and Teaching Community Conference 23 June 2017 Southampton Solent University.
- Newland, B., Cheshir, K., Davey, A. and Beard, J., 2007. Supporting the N Gen Learner by Integrating E-resources within a University VLE. In: ALT-C 2007: Beyond Control Learning Technology for the social network generation 4-6 September 2007 Nottingham, England.