- 01202 962029
- adunford at bournemouth dot ac dot uk
- Lecturer In Physiotherapy
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:
Alex Dunford is an experience physiotherapist specialising in musculoskeletal physiotherapy. Before starting a full-time role at Bournemouth University, she worked as senior musculoskeletal physiotherapist in Wiltshire. As a physiotherapist Alex’s experience includes working in private practice, acute and community hospitals, GP practices and private schools.
Alex has been working as a part time lecturer at Bournemouth University since 2018 and in July 2019, took a full time position as a Physiotherapy lecturer.
Alex interests in include lower limb pathologies and persistent pain. Alex is currently working on her PhD in knee pain.
Profile of Teaching UG
- Sports Injury and Rehabiliation
- Outpatient Rehabilitation
- Portfolio 4
- Science for Physiotherapy Practice
- MSc in Rehabilitation Science (Brighton University, 2008)
- BSc (Hons) in Exercise and Sports Science (Exeter University, 2004)
- Higher Education Academy, Fellow (2019-),
- Chartered Society of Physiotherapy,, Member (2008-),
- Health Care Professions Council, Member (2008-),