- arehman at bournemouth dot ac dot uk
Back to top
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:
- Rehman, A., Liu, Z.T., Wu, M., Cao, W.H. and Jiang, C.S., 2023. Speech emotion recognition based on syllable-level feature extraction. Applied Acoustics, 211.
- Liu, Z.T., Han, M.T., Wu, B.H. and Rehman, A., 2023. Speech emotion recognition based on convolutional neural network with attention-based bidirectional long short-term memory network and multi-task learning. Applied Acoustics, 202.
- Liu, Z.T., Rehman, A., Wu, M., Cao, W.H. and Hao, M., 2021. Speech emotion recognition based on formant characteristics feature extraction and phoneme type convergence. Information Sciences, 563, 309-325.
- Liu, Z.T., Rehman, A., Wu, M., Cao, W.H. and Hao, M., 2021. Speech Personality Recognition Based on Annotation Classification Using Log-Likelihood Distance and Extraction of Essential Audio Features. IEEE Transactions on Multimedia, 23, 3414-3426.
- Rehman, A., Liu, Z.T. and Xu, J.M., 2021. Syllable Level Speech Emotion Recognition Based on Formant Attention. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (including subseries Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence and Lecture Notes in Bioinformatics), 13070 LNAI, 261-272.
- Rehman, A., Liu, Z.T., Li, D.Y. and Wu, B.H., 2020. Cross-Corpus Speech Emotion Recognition Based on Hybrid Neural Networks. Chinese Control Conference, CCC, 2020-July, 7464-7468.