Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:Close
Andrew Watson is a Senior Lecturer in Creative Technology focussed primarily on Software Programming and Design.
Andrew graduated from UCLAN with a BSc(Hons)Electronics. He has worked in both the UK commercial (domestic appliances) and military defense electronics sectors.
He joined the Dorset Institute of Higher Education (DIHE),the precursor to Bournemouth University, Electronics department in October 1992.
Prior to joining the Creative Technology department in September 2012, Andrew had worked in the Design department from 2010-2012 and the Electronics department from 1992-2010.
His main focus and interest has been designing and programming embedded systems.
- Tang, W., Smith, P., Watson, A. and Sahandi, M., 2016. Utilising Emotional Response within Dialogue Trees for Game-based Training. In: The 29th International Conference on Computer Animation and Social Agents 23-25 May 2016 Geneva, Switzerland.
- Isley, V. and Smith, P., 2016. Real Snail Mail. 3847-3850.
- Collins, J., Hisrt, W., Tang, W., Luu, C., Smith, P., Watson, A. and Sahandi, R., 2016. EDTree: Emotional dialogue trees for game based training. 77-84.
- Orman, T., Isley, V., Smith, P. and Watson, A., 2008. Real Snail Mail. In: BU RREP Conference 2008 17 June 2008 Bournemouth University, England.
Profile of Teaching UG
- Software Programming : This introductory unit on design and implementation of software applications using C++.
- Software Programming for Digital Media
- BSc (Hons) in Electronics (UCLAN, 1992)
- Institution of Electrical and Electronic Engineers, Member, http://www.ieee.org/