Back to top
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:
- Herbert, R.J.H., Broderick, L.G., Ross, K., Moody, C., Cruz, T., Clarke, L. and Stillman, R.A., 2018. Artificial coastal lagoons at solar salt-working sites: A network of habitats for specialised, protected and alien biodiversity. Estuarine, Coastal and Shelf Science, 203, 1-16.
- Franklin, E., Evans, D., Thornton, A., Moody, C., Green, I. and Diaz, A., 2017. Exploring the predation of UK bumblebees (Apidae, Bombus spp.) by the invasive pitcher plant Sarracenia purpurea: examining the effects of annual variation, seasonal variation, plant density and bumblebee gender. Arthropod-Plant Interactions, 11 (1), 79-88.
- Newton, A.C., Hodder, K., Cantarello, E., Perrella, L., Birch, J.C., Robins, J., Douglas, S., Moody, C. and Cordingley, J., 2012. Cost-benefit analysis of ecological networks assessed through spatial analysis of ecosystem services. Journal of Applied Ecology, 49 (3), 571-580.
- Moody, C. and Green, I., 2010. Assimilation of Cd and Cu by the Carnivorous Plant Sarracenia leucophylla Raf. fed Contaminated Prey. Environmental Science & Technology, 44 (5), 1610-1616.
Profile of Teaching UG
- Biology, Chemistry, Environmental Science, Marine Geography, Forensic Science, Biomolecules, Biochemistry