Dr Henry Loeser
- 01202 965979
- hloeser at bournemouth dot ac dot uk
- Lecturer In Media Entrepreneurship
- Weymouth House W205, Talbot Campus, Fern Barrow, Poole, BH12 5BB
Back to top
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:
- Rohn, U. and Loeser, H., 2020. Policy alignment in the european audio-visual sector: A small-market perspective from estonia. Journal of Digital Media and Policy, 11 (1), 7-28.
- Loeser, H., 2012. Digital Radio in Europe: Review. Journal of Radio and Audio Media, vol. 2012 (No 19: 80-84).
- Loeser, H., 2010. Radio Liberty in the Context of EU-Russia-US Relations. Saarbrucken: Lambert.
- Loeser, H., 2019. Community Broadcasting in the Digital Age: A Solution for Local Journalism? In: International Seminar on Community Media - Charles University 3 May 2019 Prague, Czech Rep.
- Loeser, H., Rohn, U. and Jarvekulg, M., 2018. Good intentions gone bad? Efforts to create an international audiovisual market and their influences on industries in small countries. In: World Media Economics and Management Conference 7-9 May 2018 Capetown, RSA.
- Ministry of Culture Czech Republic, Advisor (2014-2016)
- Community Media Forum Europe, Board member (2009-2019), http://www.cmfe.eu/
- RadioExpert.org, Director (2008-2020), http://www.radioexpert.org/
Public Engagement & Outreach Activities
- The “Civil Dialogue Group" deals with matters related to the Europe for Citizens programme and to its implementation.
- EMMA '19, Policy Alignment in the European Audiovisual Sector, 05 Jun 2019, Cyprus
- ECREA '18, International Co-Production in the Estonian Film Industry, 31 Oct 2018, Lugano, Switzerland
- Civil Media, Examining Community Broadcasting in Austria, 12 Jun 2015, Salzburg, Austria
- The Quality of Democracy - 25 Years Later, Community Broadcasting for the Czech Republic - Does Anyone Really Care?, 02 Jun 2014, Budapest, Hungary