- holroydj at bournemouth dot ac dot uk
Back to top
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:
- Holroyd, J., 2015. Implicit bias, awareness and imperfect cognitions. Consciousness and Cognition, 33, 511-523.
- Keen, S., Brown, K., Holroyd, J. and Rosenorn-Lanng, E., 2014. Evaluating the impact of the IPOP (improving personal and organisational performance) programme:An introductory leadership and management development module for social work managers. Social Work and Social Sciences Review, 17 (1), 64-82.
- Holroyd, J., 2009. Relational autonomy and paternalistic interventions. Res Publica, 15 (4), 321-336.
- Holroyd, J., 2003. The science of meditation and the state of hypnosis. Am J Clin Hypn, 46 (2), 109-128.
- Brown, K., Rosenorn-Lanng, E., Morrison, L. and Holroyd, J., 2013. Introduction to Leadership and Management - Improving Personal and Organisational Performance - IPOP Evaluation (Durham County Council). The National Centre for Post Qualifying Social Work. Available from: http://www.ncpqsw.com/.
- Brown, K., Rosenorn-Lanng, E., Morrison, L. and Holroyd, J., 2012. Improving Personal and Organisational Performance Programme (IPOP) - Course Evaluation. The National Centre for Post Qualifying Social Work. Available from: http://www.ncpqsw.com/.
The data on this page was last updated at 04:11 on March 29, 2020.