- 01202 965016
- jhecquet at bournemouth dot ac dot uk
- Lecturer In Event Marketing and Digital Communications
- Dorset House D135, Talbot Campus, Fern Barrow, Poole, BH12 5BB
Back to top
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:
- DaSilva, G., Hecquet, J. and King, K., 2020. Exploring veganism through serious leisure and liquid modernity. Annals of Leisure Research, 23 (5), 627-644.
- hecquet, J., 2018. Evaluating the yoga experience. In: Atlas 3-5 September 2018 (Instituto Politécnico de Viana do Castelo.
- Jackson, C., sadd, D., Hecquet, J., Marques, L., Robertson, M. and Gouthro, M., 2015. Creative approaches to learning. In: Creative Risk 15-16 July 2015 Falmouth University.
- World Leisure Organization, Special Interest Group on "Leisure and Innovation" (2018-2019)
- ATLAS Annual Conference 2017.Destinations past, present and future, Viana do Castelo, Portugal 12-16 September, 2017., The route to transformation? Evaluating Yoga event experiences., 12 Sep 2017, Viana do Castelo, Portugal
- Association of Event Management Education (AEME) 2015 Forum, Creative Approaches to Teaching at Bournemouth University, 15 Jul 2015, Falmouth University, Falmouth
- Fellow (hea, 2017)