- 01202 965016
- jhecquet at bournemouth dot ac dot uk
- Lecturer In Event Marketing and Digital Communications
- Dorset House D135, Talbot Campus, Fern Barrow, Poole, BH12 5BB
Copy and share the URL for this profile:
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:
Juliette joined the Bournemouth University in September 2012 and is a lecturer in Marketing and Digital Marketing. Juliette has enjoyed an extensive career working in the advertising and marketing industry and is currently completing her PhD at Bournemouth University
Expertise related to UN Sustainable Development Goals
In 2015, UN member states agreed to 17 global Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) to end poverty, protect the planet and ensure prosperity for all. This person's work contributes towards the following SDGs:
Good health and well-being
"Ensure healthy lives and promote well-being for all at all ages"
"Achieve gender equality and empower all women and girls"
Sustainable cities and communities
"Make cities and human settlements inclusive, safe, resilient and sustainable"
- DaSilva, G., Hecquet, J. and King, K., 2020. Exploring veganism through serious leisure and liquid modernity. Annals of Leisure Research, 23 (5), 627-644.
- Hecquet, J., 2006. Connecting the world through fitness –the passionate Peloton tribe. Foundations of Marketing. Jobber and Fahy.
- hecquet, J., 2018. Evaluating the yoga experience. In: Atlas 3-5 September 2018 (Instituto Politécnico de Viana do Castelo.
- Jackson, C., sadd, D., Hecquet, J., Marques, L., Robertson, M. and Gouthro, M., 2015. Creative approaches to learning. In: Creative Risk 15-16 July 2015 Falmouth University.
- Hecquet, J., 2020. "Exploring yoga as a flow experience – a phenomenological study of contemporary yoga communities". Leisure Studies Association. Available from: http://leisurestudies.org/virtual-lsa-yoga/.
- World Leisure Organization, Special Interest Group on "Leisure and Innovation" (2018-2019)
- ATLAS Annual Conference 2017.Destinations past, present and future, Viana do Castelo, Portugal 12-16 September, 2017., The route to transformation? Evaluating Yoga event experiences., 12 Sep 2017, Viana do Castelo, Portugal
- Association of Event Management Education (AEME) 2015 Forum, Creative Approaches to Teaching at Bournemouth University, 15 Jul 2015, Falmouth University, Falmouth
- Fellow (hea, 2017)