Dr Joanne Rechdan
- jrechdan at bournemouth dot ac dot uk
- Senior Lecturer in Psychology
- Poole House P104a, Talbot Campus, Fern Barrow, Poole, BH12 5BB
Back to top
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:
- Wang, Y., Rechdan, J. et al., 2020. Mapping out a spectrum of the Chinese public's discrimination toward the LGBT community: Results from a national survey. BMC Public Health, 20 (1).
- Rechdan, J., Hope, L., Sauer, J.D., Sauerland, M., Ost, J. and Merckelbach, H., 2018. The effects of co-witness discussion on confidence and precision in eyewitness memory reports. Memory, 26 (7), 904-912.
- Rechdan, J., Sauer, J.D., Hope, L., Sauerland, M., Ost, J. and Merckelbach, H., 2017. Computer mediated social comparative feedback does not affect metacognitive regulation of memory reports. Frontiers in Psychology, 8 (AUG).
- Rechdan, J. and Clark, A., 2022. Misreporting episodic memories: Causes and consequences for the criminal legal system. In: Landström, S., van Koppen, P. and Granhag, P.A., eds. Future Faces in Forensic Psychology. Routledge.
- Rechdan, J., Sauerland, M., Hope, L. and Ost, J., 2016. Was that how it happened?: Shaping our memory for personal experiences in conversation with others.. The Inquisitive Mind Magazine. Available from: http://www.in-mind.org/article/was-that-how-it-happened-shaping-our-memory-for-personal-experiences-in-conversation-with.
- Towards the development of a framework for the interviewing of vulnerable people by the police in Japan (Economic and Social Research Council, 01 Jan 2019). In Progress