Dr Mark Berry
- mberry at bournemouth dot ac dot uk
- Lecturer In Criminology
Back to top
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:
- Berry, M., Salinas, M. and Gundur, R.V., 2023. Financial risk management strategies of small to medium illicit drug enterprises: considering low-level money laundering. Trends in Organized Crime.
- Berry, M., 2019. Book Review: David Calvey, Covert Research: The Art, Politics and Ethics of Undercover Fieldwork. Qualitative Research.
- Berry, M., 2018. Technology and organised crime in the smart city: an ethnographic study of the illicit drug trade. City, Territory and Architecture.
- Gundur, R.V., Taodang, D. and Berry, M., 2021. Using Digital Open Source and Crowdsourced Data in Studies of Deviance and Crime. Researching Cybercrimes: Methodologies, Ethics, and Critical Approaches. 145-167.
- Schwandner-Sievers, S., Berry, M., Sheppard, N. and Thartori, K., 2023. Local Perspectives on Young Albanian Serious Organised Crime (SOC) Risks (Results of Focus Group Discussions). Bournemouth - Tirana: Centre for Seldom Heard Voices. Available from: https://www.bournemouth.ac.uk/research/centres-institutes/centre-seldom-heard-voices/centre-working-papers-resources.
- Berry, M., 2023. Music for Futures Lyrics and Beats Making Workshop Cultivating resilience to organised crime in Albanian youth through music. Bournemouth - Tirana: Centre for Seldom Heard Voices. Available from: https://www.bournemouth.ac.uk/research/centres-institutes/centre-seldom-heard-voices/centre-working-papers-resources.
- SOUNDS: Understanding and Tackling the Drivers and Enablers of SOC in Albania through music (HipHop) elicitation and cocreation (Home Office, 01 Apr 2021). Completed
- PhD Scholarship (Dawes Trust, 01 Sep 2014). Completed