- 01202 968195
- mkehinde at bournemouth dot ac dot uk
- Senior Lecturer
- Dorset House D230, Talbot Campus, Fern Barrow, Poole, BH12 5BB
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:
Maureen is a Senior Fellow of the Higher Education Academy & a Senior Lecturer (academic) in Leadership, sustainability and Organisational Behaviour at the department of People & Organisation, Bournemouth University Business School, U.K.
She joined the university in September 2017, from Robert Gordon University, Aberdeen where she was a lecturer in Business and Human Resource Management. Maureen had also held a lecturer position in Human Resource management at international college Robert Gordon University.
Maureen is an emerging thought leader with research interest in Sustainability, Responsible Management, Leadership, Responsible Human Resource Management & Organisational Change. She is open to interdisciplinary & international qualitative and quantitative research collaborations.
Maureen has thought leadership and directed impactful projects such as her Phd which addresses the institutionalisation of Environmental Sustainability in North-East Scottish Universities: Factors of Decoupling and Tight-Coupling... She also has several works in progress on Faith based organisations contributions towards tackling climate change challenges in the UK.more
Kehinde M, N. 2021. Exploring factors of policy-practice decoupling of environmental sustainability in North-East Scottish Universities [Poster]. The 13th Annual Postgraduate Research Conference. 1 December 2021. Bournemouth University Doctoral college.
Adedoyin, F.F., Satrovic, E. & Kehinde, M.N. 2021. The anthropogenic consequences of energy consumption in the presence of uncertainties and complexities: evidence from World Bank income clusters. Environ Sci & Pollut Res. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11356-021-17476-5
Expertise related to UN Sustainable Development Goals
In 2015, UN member states agreed to 17 global Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) to end poverty, protect the planet and ensure prosperity for all. This person's work contributes towards the following SDGs:
"Ensure inclusive and equitable quality education and promote lifelong learning opportunities for all"
Sustainable cities and communities
"Make cities and human settlements inclusive, safe, resilient and sustainable"
"Take urgent action to combat climate change and its impacts"
Life on land
"Protect, restore and promote sustainable use of terrestrial ecosystems, sustainably manage forests, combat desertification, and halt and reverse land degradation and halt biodiversity loss"
- Adedoyin, F.F., Satrovic, E. and Kehinde, M.N., 2022. The anthropogenic consequences of energy consumption in the presence of uncertainties and complexities: evidence from World Bank income clusters. Environmental Science and Pollution Research, 29 (16), 23264-23279.
- Liang, Y., Oe, H., Kehinde, M. and Young, N., 2022. An investigation into Generation Y’s purchase intentions of alternative fuel vehicles: the roles of motivation, constraints and environmental awareness. In: British Academy of Management 31 August-2 September 2022 31 August-2 September 2022 Manchester.
Profile of Teaching PG
- Managing people,
- Resourcing & Talent Management
- PG Project Supervision
- Leadership Essentials
Profile of Teaching UG
- Introduction to Organisational Behaviour and Ethics- L4
- Organisational Behaviour & HRM L5
- Organisational Behaviour & Responsible Management L4
- Organisational Behaviour & Global Perspective- L4
- Globally Responsible Business Practice -L5
- Global Sustainability & Cross Cultural Challenges- L5
- Under Graduate Project Supervision
- Global Business Ethics, CSR & Sustainability- L5
- Organisational Leadership- L6
- Understanding Organisations & Human Resource Management- L5
- Global climate change actions by Faith-Based Organisations (Economic and Social Research Council, 01 Nov 2021). Completed
- Programme Coordinator, BA Business and Management Studies Level 5
- Programme Coordinator, BA Business Studies/BA Business and Management studies Level 4
- Frontiers in Sustainable Cities, 23 Feb 2022
- Atmosphere, 03 Jan 2022
Public Engagement & Outreach Activities
- Global climate change actions by Faith-Based Organisations (06 Nov 2021)
- Dialogue on 'Africa Preparedness in Handling Covid 19 and other Future Pandemics'., 03 Dec 2021, Online
- 13th Annual Postgraduate Research Conference, Exploring factors of policy-practice decoupling of environmental sustainability in North-East Scottish Universities [Poster]., 01 Dec 2021, UK
- PGR Colloquium, 03 Nov 2021, Bournemouth University
- International conference on ‘environmental security & global environmental Governance, Are our universities failing in environmental sustainability? how contributions can be made to national level efforts on environmental security., 04 Jun 2021, Islamabad
- Msc in Human Resource Management (Robert Gordon University, 2014)
- British Academy of Management (BAM), Member (2022-),
- Chartered Association of Business Schools, Certified Management & Business Educator (2022-2023),
- Chartered Management Institute (MCMI), Member (2022-),
- Higher Education Academy, Senior Fellow (2019-),
- Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development (CIPD), Associate (2014-),