Dr Danni Liang
- 01202 968796
- yliang at bournemouth dot ac dot uk
Back to top
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:
- Oe, H., Sunpakit, P., Yamaoka, Y. and Liang, Y., 2018. An exploratory study of Thai consumers’ perceptions of “conspicuousness”: a case of luxury handbags. Journal of Consumer Marketing, 35 (6), 601-612.
- Liang, Y., Ghosh, S. and Oe, H., 2017. Chinese consumers’ luxury value perceptions – a conceptual model. Qualitative Market Research, 20 (2), 247-262.
- Edge, M., Ghosh, S. and Liang, Y., 2020. The Evolution of Virtual Trade Shows: A Literature Review from the UK Medical Device Industry. In: EMAC (European Marketing Academy) 2020 Regional Conference 16-19 September 2020 online.
- Liang, Y., Ghosh, S., Oe, H. and Chung, H., 2018. Attitudes and purchase intentions towards electric vehicles: an exploratory study of the Taiwanese automobile market. In: British Academy Management 4-6 September 2018 Bristol Business School, University of West of England.
- Oe, H., Yamaoka, Y. and Liang, Y., 2017. An investigation into the relationships and roles of supporting actors' in incubating SMEs businesses: A case study in the B2B context in Japan. In: 4th AM B2B SIG Colloquium, Academy of Marketing 6 October 2017 Bournemouth University.
- Oe, H., Liang, Y. and Chen, J., 2017. An exploratory study of Taiwanese Consumers’ perception towards “Sharing economy” service: A case of Airbnb. In: Academy of Marketing 3-6 July 2017 Hull University.
- Liang, Y., Ghosh, S. and Oe, H., 2016. The impact of face saving value on luxury consumption: A cross-cultural comparison study of Chinese consumers in China and in the UK. In: British Academy of Management 6-8 September 2016 New Castle.
- Liang, Y. and Oe, H., 2016. Conspicuous or inconspicuous consumption? – A comparative study of Chinese and Japanese consumers’ attitudes towards luxury brands consumption. In: Academy of Marketing 4 July-7 April 2016 New Castle, UK.
- Liang, Y., Ghosh, S. and Oe, H., 2015. Value perception of luxury products: A study of Chinese consumers. In: Asia-Pacific Conference on Business and Social Sciences 2015 23-24 November 2015 Kuala Lumpur.
- Liang, Y., Oe, H. and Yamaoka, Y., 2015. An exploratory study of Chinese consumer behaviour in Luxury market. In: Japan Association for Performance Excellence 2015 14 November 2015 Tokyo, Japan.
- Liang, Y., Ghosh, S. and Aroean, L., 2015. Understanding the role of how self concept and societal concept in defining the perceptions of luxury values in the context of Chinese. In: British Academy of Management 7-9 September 2015 Portsmouth.
- Liang, Ghosh, S. and Aroean, L., 2015. Exploring Chinese consumers' luxury value perceptions. In: Academy of Marketing 7-9 July 2015 Limerick.
- Bolat, E., Revlon-Chion, E. and Liang, Y., 2020. Instant Buying of Fast Fashion: Are Influencers to Blame?. Bournemouth University repository.
Profile of Teaching PG
- Global Strategic Management
- Managing Relationships & Networks
- Supervision of research project
Profile of Teaching UG
- Strategic Management
- Understanding organisations and human resource management
- Organisational Leadership
- Academy of Marketing, Member,
- ACCI, American Council on Consumer Interests, Member,
- British Academy of Management, Member,
- CMI, Member,
- HEA, Senior Fellow,
The data on this page was last updated at 04:00 on May 16, 2021.