- 01202 963061
- rskinner at bournemouth dot ac dot uk
- Lecturer in Psychology
- Poole House P127, Talbot Campus, Fern Barrow, Poole, BH12 5BB
Back to top
Copy and share the URL for this profile:
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:
- Skinner, R., Cole, T., McAlaney, J. and Hills, P., 2022. Personalised normative feedback as an intervention for sexism and rape myth acceptance. Psychology of Women and Equalities Section Review, 5 (2), 52-63.
- Johnson, A.J., Skinner, R., Takwoingi, P. and Miles, C., 2019. Tactile memory Ranschburg effects under conditions of concurrent articulation. Quarterly Journal of Experimental Psychology, 72 (7), 1855-1862.
- McAlaney, J., Hills, P., Cole, T., Skinner, R. and Thomson, S., 2018. Sexual assault and campus culture. Psychologist, 31 (5), 7-8.
- Johnson, A., Skinner, R., Takwoingi, P. and Miles, C., 2018. Ranschburg effects in tactile memory: the roles of verbal recoding and participant awareness. In: Joint meeting of the Experimental Psychology Society and CSBBCS 4-7 July 2018 St John's, Newfoundland, Canada.
- Skinner, R., 2022. Cyber-Sexism and Sexual Assault: Impact and a Step Towards Intervention. PhD Thesis. Bournemouth University, Faculty of Science and Technology.
- Skinner, R., 2016. Cross Modal Ranschburg Effects: Examining Within-Sequence Repetitions for Visual-Verbal, Non-Verbal-Visual, and Tactile Stimuli. Master's Thesis. Bournemouth University, Faculty of Science and Technology.