Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:Close
Sukanya Ayatakshi-Endow is a Senior Academic in Entrepreneurship within the Business School at the Faculty of Management. She is passionate about the power of enterprise in bringing about social change and works closely with various local organisations in developing values-driven and purpose-led enterprises.
Sukanya is a Senior Fellow of the Higher Education Authority and a Fellow of the Chartered Management Institute.
Sukanya's current research interest include Entrepreneurial Finance; gender issues in enterprise; AI in entrepreneurial decision making and social enterprises.
- Webster, A. and Ayatakshi, S., 2013. "The Effect of Fossil Energy and Other Environmental Taxes on Profit Incentives for Change in an Open Economy: Evidence from the UK". Energy Policy.
- Ayatakshi Endow, S., 2015. Entrepreneurship in Transitional Economies. In: Holscher, J. and Tomann, H., eds. The New Palgrave Dictionary of Transition Economies. Palgrave.
- Ayatakshi Endow, S., 2015. Reviewing Online Assessment Strategy: A case study approach. In: ABS Learning, Teaching and Student Experience Conference, York, UK, 28-29 April 2014 28-29 April 2015 Yorkshire, UK.
- Ayatakshi Endow, S., 2015. Innovation in Teaching Entrepreneurship: A case study approach. In: 21st Academic Discussion Forum 3-8 March 2015 Harvard University, Boston, USA.
- Ayatakshi Endow, S., 2015. Enhancing Student Experience For Online Students- Evaluating ‘Discussion Forums’ For Further Innovation. In: 21st Academic Discussion Forum 3-8 March 2015 Harvard University, Boston, USA.
- Ayatakshi, S., 2013. SMEs and environmental taxation: a mixed methods approach. In: 14th Global Conference on Environmental Taxation 17-20 October 2013 Kyoto, Japan.
- Ayatakshi, S., 2013. Exploring the increase in social enterprises in the UK in the financial crisis period 2007-2010. In: British Academy of Management 10-12 September 2013 Liverpool, UK.
- Ayatakshi, S. and Yanti, E., 2012. The effects of taxes on different sectors of the economy: A comparison of selected Asian countries. In: 5th International Colloquium on Business and Management, 9-12 July 2012 Bangkok, Thailand.
- Webster, A. and Ayatakshi, S., 2011. The impact of environmental taxation on the underlying incentives for industrial transformation: evidence from the UK. In: 12th Global Conference on Environmental Taxation 19-21 October 2011 Madrid, Spain.
- Ayatakshi, S., 2010. SMEs and environmental taxation. In: Tax Research Network 6-8 September 2010 Bangor, Wales, UK.
Profile of Teaching PG
- Contemporary Business Issues, PG Dissertation Supervision, Research Methods
- The Entrepreneurial Mind
Profile of Teaching UG
- Small Business Management, Simulated Business Exercise, UG Dissertations, Corporate Governance, Company Study, Environmental Taxation
- Programme Leader Level H Top-Ups Business School
- level H Entrepreneurship
- • 27 Nov.2012: Masterclass Speaker at the Carbon Reduction Event 2012 organised by GovToday, London
- Guest Lecturer at Jai Hind College, University of Mumbai, India on 11 Feb 2014
- Guest Lecturer at British Council, Chennai, India on 15 Feb 2014. Topic Business Ethics and International Trade. Business today: the good, the bad and the 'new era'
- Guest Lecture on 'Business Ethics, Corporate Governance and International Trade' at Loyola College, Chennai- BSc Visual Communication Students- 30/06/2014
- 01/07/2014- MOPV Vaishnav College, Chennai- Guest lecture on Business Ethics and Corporate Governance -1st year B. Commerce students
- 01/07/2014- Women's Christian College, Chennai- Guest lecture on Entrepreneurship - 3rd year B. Commerce students
- 01/07/2014- Ethiraj College, Chennai-Guest lecture on Business Ethics and Corporate Governance - 3rd year BBA Students
- 01/07/2014- Loyola College, Chennai (Business Faculty)- Guest lecture on Business Ethics and Corporate Governance - 3rd year B. Business Administration and B.Commerce students
- lecture on 'Entrepreneurship: Evolution of thoughts from Practice' - 11 November 2014 at SGGSCC, Delhi University
- Lecture at Bhavan's College, Mumbai- 19 November 2014 ' Entrepreneurship'
- Lecture on 'Entrepreneurship: The journey from the economist perspective to the organisational theorist one' at KPB Hinduja College of Commerce, University of Mumbai- 19 November 2014
- British Academy of Management, Reviewer for BAM2013
- MA in Corporate Communication (2007)
- MA in Mass Communication (2002)
- BSc (Hons) in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics (2000)
- PhD in Environmental Economics (2013)
- PG Certificate in Education Practice (Bournemouth University, 2014)
- Chartered Institute of Management, Affiliate Member,
- Higher Education Authority, Fellow,