Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:
I am a first year PhD student in the Department of Psychology and the Ageing and Dementia Research Centre, supervised by Jan Wiener, Tim Slattery and Marios Avraamides (University of Cyprus). My research focuses on spatial navigation ability in typical ageing, with a specific focus on object-location binding.
I am also a PGR representative on the Athena SWAN team within the psychology department.
- iSCAN, A diffusion model analysis to examine age-related changes in object location memory, 27 Nov 2018, Magdeburg, Germany
- PsyPAG Conference, Association of Postural Balance with Age Related Cognitive Changes, 26 Jul 2017, Newcastle
- BPS Developmental Conference, Impact of fantastical television content on children’s executive functions, 14 Sep 2016, Belfast
- Erasmus+KA2 TquanT 2017 in Graz, 26 Mar 2017
- MSc in Research Methods in Psychological Science (University of Glasgow, 2017)
- BA (Hons) in Psychology (University of Strathclyde, 2016)