Dr Shiva Ilkhani Zadeh
- silkhanizadeh at bournemouth dot ac dot uk
- Senior Lecturer in Business and Management
- Dorset House D125, Talbot Campus, Fern Barrow, Poole, BH12 5BB
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:
Dr. Shiva Ilkhanizadeh is an accomplished academic in the field of Tourism Management. Presently, she holds the role of PG MSI Dissertation Coordinator and is a member of the Academic Offence within the Department of People and Organisation. She previously held the esteemed position of Associate Professor at Cyprus International University's School of Tourism and Hotel Management from 2015 to August 2022, and she served as a Lecturer at Akdeniz Karpasia University from October 2014 to September 2015.
Her research interests, including human resource practices, leadership, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability.
Expertise related to UN Sustainable Development Goals
In 2015, UN member states agreed to 17 global Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) to end poverty, protect the planet and ensure prosperity for all. This person's work contributes towards the following SDGs:
Good health and well-being
"Ensure healthy lives and promote well-being for all at all ages"
"Achieve gender equality and empower all women and girls"
Decent work and economic growth
"Promote sustained, inclusive and sustainable economic growth, full and productive employment and decent work for all"
Sustainable cities and communities
"Make cities and human settlements inclusive, safe, resilient and sustainable"
- Onijigin, T., Özgit, H. and Ilkhanizadeh, S., 2023. The Nexus between Organisational Identification and Employees’ Behavioural Outcomes: Evidence from Ecotourism Businesses. Sustainability (Switzerland), 15 (11).
- Özgit, H., Yücelen, Ç., Güden, N. and Ilkhanizadeh, S., 2023. Residents’ perceptions towards sustainability of cultural resources: the case of great inn. Journal of Tourism and Cultural Change, 21 (2), 207-222.
- Chen, W.K., Huang, T.Y., Tang, A.D. and Ilkhanizadeh, S., 2022. Investigating Configurations of Internal Corporate Social Responsibility for Work–Family Spillover: An Asymmetrical Approach in the Airline Industry. Social Sciences, 11 (9).
- Rashid, A.M.M. and Ilkhanizadeh, S., 2022. The Effect of Servant Leadership on Job Outcomes: The Mediating Role of Trust in Coworkers. Frontiers in Communication, 7.
- Kamna, D.F. and Ilkhanizadeh, S., 2022. Can high-performance work practices influence employee career competencies? There is a need for better employee outcomes in the banking industry. PLoS ONE, 17 (3 March).
- Almagharbeh, B.K.A. and Ilkhanizadeh, S., 2022. THE ROLE OF OVERQUALIFICATION, DECISION, AND MINDFULNESS ON KNOWLEDGE OUTCOMES. RAE Revista de Administracao de Empresas, 62 (3).
- Chehab, O., Bouzari, M. and Ilkhanizadeh, S., 2022. Job Motivation Mediating the Effects of Standardization on Restaurant Frontline Employees’ Job Outcomes: Evidence from Lebanon. Journal of Quality Assurance in Hospitality and Tourism.
- Khaleel, M., Ilkhanizadeh, S. and Khrais, H., 2022. Impact of healthcare service quality on patient satisfaction and loyalty in a Jordanian private hospital. International Journal of Productivity and Quality Management, 37 (3), 422-434.
- Saeed, R.A. and Ilkhanizadeh, S., 2021. Mental psychology of voters: Social media marketing, corporate social responsibility and political campaigns perspectives. Revista de Psicologia del Deporte, 30 (1), 129-143.
- Chehab, O., Ilkhanizadeh, S. and Bouzari, M., 2021. Impacts of job standardisation on restaurant frontline employees: Mediating effect of emotional labour. Sustainability (Switzerland), 13 (3), 1-17.
- Vatankhah, S. and Ilkhanizadeh, S., 2021. Understanding airline organizational attractiveness using interpretive structural modelling. Advances in Hospitality and Tourism Research, 9 (2), 444-466.
- Ilkhanizadeh, S., 2021. Sustainable tourism and the role of stakeholders in North Cyprus: a literature review. Worldwide Hospitality and Tourism Themes, 13 (4), 468-475.
- Ilkhanizadeh, S., Golabi, M., Hesami, S. and Rjoub, H., 2020. The Potential Use of Drones for Tourism in Crises: A Facility Location Analysis Perspective. Journal of Risk and Financial Management, 13 (10).
- Ilkhanizadeh, S. and Karatepe, O.M., 2018. Does trust in organization mediate the influence of servant leadership on satisfaction outcomes among flight attendants? International Journal of Contemporary Hospitality Management, 30 (12), 3555-3573.
- Ilkhanizadeh, S. and Karatepe, O.M., 2017. An examination of the consequences of corporate social responsibility in the airline industry: Work engagement, career satisfaction, and voice behavior. Journal of Air Transport Management, 59, 8-17.
- Karatepe, O., Baradarani, S., Olya, H., Ilkhnizadeh, S., Raoofi, A. and Ilkhani Zadeh, S., 2014. The Effects of High Performance Work Practices on Critical Performance Outcomes: Evidence from the Hotel Industry. European Journal of Tourism, Hospitality and Recreation, 5 (3).
- Ilkhani Zadeh, S., 2019. Modern Consumer Behavior: The effect of electronic word-of- mouth on consumer purchasing behavior.. Garanti, Z., Nabil, M., & Ilkhanizadeh, S., (2019) Modern Consumer Behavior: The effect of electronic word-of- mouth on consumer purchasing behavior. Lambert Academic Publishing. Saarbrucken, Germany.
- Garanti, Z., Ilkhanizadeh, S. and Kissi, P.S., 2019. THE IMPACT OF BRANDING ON TOURISTS’ SATISFACTION AND LOYALTY IN IRAN. Bridging Tourism Theory and Practice. 223-241.
Profile of Teaching PG
- project in society
- Leadership Essentioals
- Tourism Marketing Innovation
Profile of Teaching UG
- Organisational Ledearship
- Project Management
- Improving service quality, service triangle and service experiences in the ecotourism sector in small island states. (Shiva Ilkhani Zadeh & Zanete Garanti, 01 Feb 2018). Completed
- Conference on Managing Tourism Across Continents Tourism for a Better World (MTCON-2022, Facility Location Problem in a Drone-Equipped Restaurant Chain, 24 Mar 2022, Antalya/TURKEY
- Conference on Managing Tourism Across Continents Tourism for a Better World (MTCON-2022), A Comprehensive Review of the Literature on the Various Elements of Luxury, 24 Mar 2022, Antalya/TURKEY
- Conference on Managing Tourism Across Continents (MTCON’21), Employee perception of corporate social responsibility in ecotourism Destinations, 01 Apr 2021, Visual
- International Eurasia Congress on Scientific Researches and Recent Trends-VII, The Impact of Servant Leadership on Service Recovery Performance, and Innovative Work Behavior among Bank Employees, 06 Dec 2020, Baku, Azerbaijan.
- International Conference on Applied Economics and Finance, EXTENDED WITH SOCIAL SCIENCES (ICOAEF VII), Assessing the Impacts of Standardization in Quick Service Restaurants: Evidence from Front-Line Employees in Beirut, Lebanon, 20 Aug 2020, Bandirma-Balıkesir, Turkey
- International Mobility, Migratıon and Wellbeing Conference & Workshop Program, Impact of Organization and Destination Identification on Service Quality and Creative Performance of Local and Foreign Employees, 11 Dec 2019, Istanbul, Turkey
- International Conference on Applied Economics and Finance & EXTENDED WITH SOCIAL SCIENCES, The Impact of Rewards on Employee Performance in Organizations: A Case of Six Northern Cyprus Restaurants, 08 Apr 2019, Kyrenia, Cyprus
- PhD in Tourism Management (Eastern Mediterranean University, 2017)
- MSc in Tourism and Hospitality Management (Lulea University of Technology, 2011)
- BA (Hons) in Hotel and Hospitality Management (Strathclyde University, 2008)
Social Media Links
- Academia.edu, https://bournemouth.academia.edu/ShivaIlkhanizadeh
- LinkedIn, https://www.linkedin.com/in/shiva-ilkhanizadeh/