Back to top
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:
- Adami, R., Gough, O., Mukherjee, S. and Sivaprasad, S., 2014. An empirical analysis of the performance of pension funds: Evidence from UK. Studies in Economics and Finance, 31 (2), 141-155.
- Alexander, P., Balavac, M., Mukherjee, S. and Massey, D., 2019. Tax Morale: Framing and Fairness. In: Tax Research Network 3-4 September 2018 Birmingham.
- Alexander, P., Balavac, M., Mukherjee, S., Massey, D. and Lymer, A., 2019. Improving Tax Literacy and Tax Morale in Young People. In: Tax Research Network Education Day 5 September 2018 Birmingham.
- Balogun, A., Mukherjee, S. and Abdoush, T., 2019. Socio-Emotional Wealth (SEW) Perspective to Family Influence and Tax Aggressiveness Relationships in Family Firms. In: IFERA2019 Conference (International Family Enterprise Research Academy) 17-21 June 2019 Bergamo, Italy.
- Balogun, A., Mukherjee, S. and Abdoush, T., 2019. Corporate Governance Mechanisms and Tax Aggressiveness: Family-Firm Focus Relationship. In: British Academy of Management Corporate Governance Conference (BAM CG SIG 2019) 15 February 2019 London, UK.
- Mukherjee, S., 2014. Impact of ‘Oral pitching’ on Entrepreneurial Learning and Influencing Potential Investors. In: Institute of Small Business and Entreprenuership Conference 2009 3-6 November 2009 Liverpool.
- Mukherjee, S., 2010. Pricing of Pension Benefit Obligation and its impact on Firm Value. In: British Accounting Association 30 March-1 April 2010 Cardiff.
- Alexander, P., Balavac, M., Mukherjee, S., Lymer, A. and Massey, D., 2018. Improving Tax Literacy and Tax Morale in Young People. CIOT.
- Ishamel Tingbani. Working Capital
Profile of Teaching PG
- Financial Reporting and Analysis
- Governance and Ethics
Profile of Teaching UG
- Company Study
- Strategic Financial Management
- Designing Innovative Pedagogy for Complex Accountancy Topics (Erasmus+, 01 Sep 2018). In Progress
- Tax Literacy: Improving Tax Compliance (Chartered Institute of Taxation, 01 Jul 2016). Awarded
- Northampton University, External Examiner - Accounting & Finance (2009-2014)
Public Engagement & Outreach Activities
- Festival of Learning 2014 - Better Boards, Better Performance
- Festival of Learning - SME Corporate Governance
- PhD in Corporate Governance of Family Firms (ICMA Centre, Henley Business School, University of Reading, 2008)
The data on this page was last updated at 04:28 on November 24, 2020.