Dr Tauheed Ramjaun
- 01202 961242
- tramjaun at bournemouth dot ac dot uk
- Senior Lecturer (Academic) in Corporate Communications
- Weymouth House W423, Talbot Campus, Fern Barrow, Poole, BH12 5BB
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:Close
Tauheed is an award-winning educator in the field of marketing communications with specialisation in brands and branding. He is currently the CIPR Course Leader and Programme Leader of the MA Marketing Communications within the Faculty of Media & Communication. His research areas include brand relationships, brand communities, emerging consumption trends and sustainable marketing/consumption practices.
- Serranno, S. and Ramjaun, T., 2018. Exploring Visual Brand-Related Electronic Word-of-Mouth on Instagram. Journal of Promotional Communications, 6 (1), 72-88.
- Goodwin, E. and Ramjaun, T., 2017. Exploring Consumer Engagement in Gamified Health and Fitness Mobile Apps. Journal of Promotional Communication, 5 (2), 176-190.
- Ramjaun, 2015. A Mauritian's qualitative brand communication research journey in the UK: A cross-cultural perspective. Journal of Communication Arts, 33 (2), 72-79.
- Ramjaun, T., 2017. Exploring sense of community within an online healthcare context. In: Grigore, G., Stancu, A. and McQueen, D., eds. Corporate Responsibility and Digital Communities An International Perspective towards Sustainability. Springer, 79-95.
- Ramjaun, T., 2018. Media brands in the experience economy: exploring experiences as alternative revenue streams. In: IISES 7th Business & Management Conference 5-7 June 2018 Central European University.
- Ramjaun, T., 2018. How can we better understand the #zerowaste lifestyle trend through Instagram? In: Instagram Conference 2018 1 June 2018 Middlesex University.
- Ramjaun, T., 2016. Exploring brand-beneficiary relationships within a charity context. In: AMA 11th Global Brand Conference 2016 27 April-29 November 2016 University of Bradford.
- Ramjaun, T., 2016. Corporate brand dimensions effecting brand-beneficiary relationships within a healthcare non-profit context. In: Corporate brand dimensions effecting brand-beneficiary relationships within a healthcare non-profit context. 18 May-20 November 2016 Ivey Leadership Centre.
- Ramjaun, 2015. Brand events as a strategic tool for market sustainability and audience engagement: The case of three British newsbrands. In: European Media Management Association 2015 27-29 May 2015 Hamburg.
- Ramjaun, 2014. Exploring audience-brand relationships on social media platforms: A case study of The Guardian brand on Facebook. In: European Media Management Association 2014 12-13 June 2014 Tallinn.
Profile of Teaching PG
- Integrated Campaign Planning
Profile of Teaching UG
- Branding Principles for Marketing Communications
- Brand Management and Communication
- Programme Leader, Corporate & Marketing Communications
Public Engagement & Outreach Activities
- Engagement with local entrepreneurs
- Personal Branding Workshop
- Group talk by AiMM members
- Destination Branding Workshop
- IISES 7th Business & Management Conference, Media brands in the experience economy, 05 Jun 2018, Central European University
- Instagram Conference 2018, How can we better understand the #zerowaste lifestyle trend through Instagram?, 01 Jun 2018, Middlesex University
- Integrated Campaign Planning for New Product Launch, Coaching/Consultancy. Kitbrix, Robert Aldous, 01 Oct 2017
- New Supervisors Training, 19 Oct 2016, Certificate of Doctoral Supervision
- Snapchat storytelling for business, 07 Sep 2016
- Discover Photography, 09 Jan 2013, Certificate of Achievement
- Introduction to Counselling Skills Course, 19 Jan 2011, Certificate