- yinusagg at bournemouth dot ac dot uk
- Post Doctoral Research Fellow Dementia
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:
Gladys Yinusa is a Postdoctoral Research Fellow and member of the Ageing and Dementia Research Centre at Bournemouth University.
Her research interests cut across hospital organisational culture, participatory action research and learning to develop practice and inform improvements in healthcare systems. Leading her recent research project, she is committed to understanding the role of organisational culture in the provision of food and nutritional care to hospitalised older adults.
- Yinusa, G., Scammell, J., Murphy, J., Ford, G. and Baron, S., 2021. Multidisciplinary provision of food and nutritional care to hospitalized adult in-patients: A scoping review. Journal of Multidisciplinary Healthcare, 14, 459-491.
- Yinusa, G., Scammell, J., Murphy, J., Ford, G. and Baron, S., 2020. Multidisciplinary provision of food and nutritional care to hospitalised adult in-patients: A scoping review protocol. protocols.io.
- STTI Biennial European Conference, 04 Jun 2018, Cambridge
- 10th Annual Postgraduate Research Conference, 07 Mar 2018, Bournemouth University
- MBA in Hospital and Healthcare Management (University of Bedfordshire, 2016)
External Media and Press
- Research into nutritional care in hospitals, Celebrating 70 years of our NHS, 01 Jan 2018. https://www.rbch.nhs.uk/assets/templates/rbch/documents/working_with_us/governors_membership/ft_focus/2018/FT_issue_1.pdf