Back to top
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:Close
- Theofilou, A., 2017. Editor's essay. JOURNAL OF PUBLIC RELATIONS RESEARCH, 29 (1), 1-2.
- Theofilou, A. and Watson, T., 2014. The History of Public Relations in Greece from 1950 to 1980: Professionalization of the “art”. Public Relations Review, 40 (4), 700-706.
- Theofilou, A., Ventoura-Neokosmidi, Z. and Neokosmidis, I., 2008. Measuring sponsorship effects on consumer purchasing intentions. Oxford Journal, 6, 108-121.
- Ventoura, Z., Neokosmidi, A., Theofilou, A. and Ioannidis, P., 2007. Women equality in labour market,a myth or a reality? The case of women PR managers. Journal of Diversity Management, 2, 61-68.
- Ventura Neokosmidis, Z., Neokosmidis, I. and Theofilou, A., 2007. Productivity, Product Differentiation and Profitability: A Comparison between the Chemical and the Textile Industries in Greece. Oxford Journal, 6, 97-101.
- Corporate Social Responsibility in the Post-Financial Crisis Era. CSR Conceptualisations and International Practices in Times of Uncertainty. UK: Palgrave Macmillan.
- Watson, T., Watson, T., Theofilou, A. et al., 2015. Western European Perspectives on the Development of Public Relations: Other Voices. Basingstoke & New York: Palgrave Macmillan.
- Grigore, G., Molesworth, M. and Watkins, R., 2016. New Corporate Responsibilities in the Digital Economy. In: Theofilou, A., Grigore, G. and Stancu, A., eds. Corporate Social Responsibility in the Post-Financial Crisis Era. UK: Palgrave Macmillan.
- Grigore, G., Adi, A. and Theofilou, A., 2015. Digital reflections of pharmaceutical companies and their CSR communication strategies. In: Adi, A., Grigore, G. and Crowther, D., eds. Corporate Social Responsibility in the Digital Age. Emerald.
- Theofilou, A. and Watson, T., 2014. Sceptical Employees as CSR Ambassadors in Times of Financial Uncertainty. In: Tench, R., Sun, W. and Jones, B., eds. Communicating Corporate Social Responsibility: Perspectives and Practice (Critical Studies on Corporate Responsibility, Governance and Sustainability. Emerald Group Publishing, 355-382.
- Ventoura, Z., Grigoropoulou, I. and Theofilou, A., 2008. Differentiation in woman’s entrepreneurship. Special Issues on Entrepreneurship (in Greek). Athens: AUEB publications.
- Theofilou, A. and Ventoura, Z., 2007. Woman Entrepreneurship. In: Vakola, M. and Apospori, E., eds. Women in Business Administration – Barriers, Myths and Anticipations (in Greek). Athens: Sideris publication.
- Theofilou, A., Jackson, D. and Jenkins, R., 2014. Calculated indifference: Stakeholder perceptions of CSR in Higher Education. In: Annual ISCR Conference 8-10 October 2014 Barcelona.
- Ranscombe, E., Theofilou, A. and Grigore, G., 2014. Investigating consumer scepticism towards CSR in the pharmaceutical industry. In: 3rd International Conference on Social Responsibility, Ethics and Sustainable Business 9-10 October 2014 Blanquerna Universitat Ramon Llull, Barcelona.
- Grigore, Theofilou, A. and Watson, T., 2014. Employees as CSR advocates: The role of scepticism. In: 17th International Public Relations Research Conference 5-9 March 2014 Miami, FL, USA.
- Theofilou, A., Vassilikopoulou, A. and Skourtis, E., 2011. Investigating of Consumer Emotions during Product-Harm Crises. In: Academy of Marketing 2011 5-7 July 2011 Liverpool.
- Theofilou, A., Vassilikopoulou, A. and Lepetsos, A., 2011. Methodological Considerations in Crisis Management Research: Fictitious Scenarios vs. Real Crises. In: Gupta, A., ed. Cambridge Business & Economics Conference 2011 27-28 June 2011 Cambridge.
- Theofilou, A. and Jerofejeva, A., 2010. Measuring Levels of Skepticism Towards Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Activities. In: Corporate Responsibility Research Conference 2010 15-17 September 2010 Euromed Management School, Marseille, France.
- Theofilou, A. and Vassilikopoulou, A., 2010. Unfolding a Product’s Ethical Bundle. In: Academy of Marketing 2010 Conference 6-8 July 2010 Coventry University Business School, England.
- Lepetsos, A., Theofilou, A. and Siomkos, G., 2010. Proposing a Crisis Portfolio for Telecommunications Companies. In: Academy of Marketing 2010 Conference 6-8 July 2010 Coventry University Business School, England.
- Ventura Neokosmidi, Z., Theofilou, A., Neokosmidis, I. and Theodorou, A., 2006. Effectiveness of Bank Sponsorship: The case of Greece. In: European Applied Business Conference 2006 Florence, Italy.
- Md Yasin Al Fahad. Developing taxonomy of corporate social responsibility strategies and practices in UK creative media SMEs.
- Natasha Tobin. A review of the practice and influence of financial public relations in the UK following the 2008 economic crisis
- Ethical Stakeholder Engagement: Exploring the Relationship between Corporations and NGOs (The Arthur W. Page Center for Integrity in Public Communication - Penn State College of Communications, 01 Dec 2013). Awarded
- Employees as CSR Ambassadors: The role of skepticism (The Arthur W. Page Center for Integrity in Public Communication - Penn State College of Communications, 01 Sep 2013). Awarded
- European PR History Network – EPRHN (Bournemouth University - Fusion Investment Fund, 01 Feb 2013). Awarded
- Amilla: a national competition for PR students (Bournemouth University, 01 Jan 2012). Awarded
- Effectiveness of PR and Sponsorship (Greek General Secretary for Research and Technology and EU, 01 Jan 2005). Awarded
- PG Certificate of Doctoral Supervision in Doctoral Supervision (Bournemouth University, 2012)
- BA (Hons) in Public Administration & Political Science, Special (National Kapodistrian University of Athens, 2001)
- MBA in Title of thesis: "Crisis Management" (National Technical University of Athens & Athens University of Economics & Business, 2002)
- PhD in Title of dissertation: "Measuring the effectivenes (Athens University of Economics & Business, Department of Business Administration, 2009)
- PGCE in Teaching in Higher Education (Bournemouth University, 2011)
- Academy of Marketing, Member (2010-2012),
- Charted Institute of Public Relations, Accredited (2015-),
- Economic Chamber of Greece, Member,
- European Public Relation Education and Research Association, Institutional membership (2013-),
- Greek Chamber of Administration, Member,
- Institute of Communication - Greece, Member (2013-),
- The Higher Education Academy (HEA), UK, Fellow (2012-),
- International Conferences on Social Responsibility, Ethics and Sustainable Business
The data on this page was last updated at 04:09 on January 22, 2018.