- adamianou at bournemouth dot ac dot uk
- Computer science and informatics
Copy and share the URL for this profile:
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:
Amalia Damianou received an Ing. Diploma in Information and Communication System Engineering from the University of Aegean, Samos, Greece in 2016. Then, she attended the MSc program of Royal Holloway, University of London in Information Security and graduated in 2017. She is currently a Ph.D. candidate at the Department of Computing in Bournemouth University, under the supervision of Professor Vasilis Katos and Dr. Marios Angelopoulos. Her research topic lies in Digital Forensic Readiness Framework in Smart, Circular Cities.
- Jarvis, P.-D., Damianou, A., Ciobanu, C. and Katos, V., 2021. Vulnerability Exposure Driven Intelligence in Smart, Circular Cities. Digital Threats: Research and Practice.
- Angelopoulos, K., Katos, V. and Damianou, A., 2020. DHP Framework: Digital Health Passports Using Blockchain - Use case on international tourism during the COVID-19 pandemic. Arxiv.
- Bada, A.O., Damianou, A., Angelopoulos, C.M. and Katos, V., 2021. Towards a Green Blockchain: A Review of Consensus Mechanisms and their Energy Consumption. Proceedings - 17th Annual International Conference on Distributed Computing in Sensor Systems, DCOS 2021, 503-511.
- Damianou, A., Khan, M.A., Marios Angelopoulos, C. and Katos, V., 2021. Threat Modelling of IoT Systems Using Distributed Ledger Technologies and IOTA. Proceedings - 17th Annual International Conference on Distributed Computing in Sensor Systems, DCOS 2021, 404-413.
- Damianou, A., Angelopoulos, C.M. and Katos, V., 2019. An architecture for blockchain over edge-enabled IoT for smart circular cities. Proceedings - 15th Annual International Conference on Distributed Computing in Sensor Systems, DCOSS 2019, 465-472.
- Damianou, A., 2022. Digital Forensic Readiness in Smart, Circular Cities. PhD Thesis. Bournemouth University, Faculty of Science and Technology.