- arkitchenham at bournemouth dot ac dot uk
- Deputy Head of Department in Creative Technology
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:
I have a broad range of research interests which encompass Education, Music Technology and Entrepreneurship.
Prior to working in Higher Education in 2009, I ran my own highly successful music training and consultancy business, employing over 50 staff. The company provided training, support and mentoring to a wide range of customers throughout the UK and Europe through private contracts and government funded programmes such as New Deal for Musicians.
I currently work within the Creative Technology department and was appointed as the Deputy Head of department in August 2019, providing strategic educational leadership within the department. Prior to this I held the position of Head of Education from September 2017 to August 2019.
Profile of Teaching UG
- L6 - Innovation and Business Development - Unit Leader
- L5 - Commercial Business Environment - Unit Leader
- L4 - Creative Business Awareness - Unit Leader
- L6 - Final Year Project - Supervisor
- Deputy Head of Department, Creative Technology Department
- Head of Education, Creative Technology Department
- Association for Learning Technology Conference 2019, Hidden learning spaces: What learning analytics cannot tell us, 03 Sep 2019, Edinburgh
- Adult Mental Health First Aider, 22 Nov 2017
- BA Ed Hons in Music and Education (Exeter University, 1993)
- Association of Learning Developers, Member (2019-), http://www.aldinhe.ac.uk/
- HEA, Fellow (2018-),