- cboobyer at bournemouth dot ac dot uk
- Research Assistant in Psychology
Back to top
Copy and share the URL for this profile:
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:
- Thomas, A., Boobyer, C., Borgonha, Z., van den Heuvel, E. and Appleton, K.M., 2021. Adding flavours: Use of and attitudes towards sauces and seasonings in a sample of community-dwelling uk older adults. Foods, 10 (11).
- Hills, P.J., Roberts, A.L. and Boobyer, C., 2019. Being observed detrimentally affects face perception. Journal of Cognitive Psychology, 31 (8), 852-875.
- Hills, P.J., Dickinson, D., Daniels, L.M., Boobyer, C.A. and Burton, R., 2019. Being observed caused physiological stress leading to poorer face recognition. Acta Psychologica, 196, 118-128.
- Appleton, K.M., Passmore, D., Burn, I., Pidgeon, H., Nation, P., Boobyer, C. and Jiang, N., 2019. An interactive mobile phone app (SMART 5-A-DAY) for increasing knowledge of and adherence to fruit and vegetable recommendations: Development and pilot randomized controlled trial. JMIR mHealth and uHealth, 7 (11).
- Appleton, K., Passmore, D., Burn, I., Pidgeon, H., Nation, P., Boobyer, C. and Jiang, N., 2020. A smart phone application for increasing fruit and vegetable knowledge and intakes: Development and inital testing. PROCEEDINGS OF THE NUTRITION SOCIETY, 79 (OCE2), E524.