Dr Chantel Cox
- ccox at bournemouth dot ac dot uk
- Lecturer in Adult Nursing
- Bournemouth Gateway Building BG410, St Pauls Lane, Bournemouth, BH8 8GP
Back to top
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:
- Cox, C. and Vassallo, M., 2015. Fear of falling assessments in older people with dementia. Reviews in Clinical Gerontology, 25 (2), 98-106.
- Cox, C. and Vassallo, M., 2015. Fear of falling assessments in older people with dementia. Reviews in Clinical Gerontology.
- Parker, H., Farrell, M., Ryder, A., Fernley, K., Cox, C., Farasat, H. and Hewitt-Taylor, J., 2014. Family-focused children's end of life care in hospital and at home. Nursing children and young people, 26 (6), 35-39.
- Cox, C., Ellis-Hill, C., Board, M. and Vassallo, M., 2018. IDENtiFy Study: supporting the identity needs of frail older people. In: 2nd National Conference Assessment and Management of the Frail Older Person:in Secondary Care 3 October 2018 London, UK.
- Cox, C., Ellis-Hill, C., Board, M. and Vassallo, M., 2018. “All the bright colours, I’ve never seen anything like that before. It makes you happy, cheers you up.”: exploration of the physical environment and positive sense of self in frailty. In: British Society of Gerontology 47th Annual Conference - Ageing in an Unequal World: Shaping Environments for the 21st Century. 4-6 July 2018 Manchester, UK.
- Cox, C., Ellis-Hill, C., Board, M. and Vassallo, M., 2018. Constructs of a ‘frail identity’ within a Day Hospital setting. In: International Conference of frailty and Sarcopenia Research 27th Feb – 4th March ) 27 February-4 March 2018 Miami USA.
- Cox, C., Ellis-Hill, C., Board, M. and Vassalo, M., 2017. The aging 'frail' identity: creating positive identities with older people with frailty in a day hospital setting. In: BSG 2017 Annual Conference 5-7 July 2017 Swansea University, Swansea.