Back to top
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:Close
- Murray, E., Hills, P.J., Bennetts, R.J. and Bate, S., 2018. Identifying Hallmark Symptoms of Developmental Prosopagnosia for Non-Experts. SCIENTIFIC REPORTS, 8.
- Bennetts, R.J., Murray, E., Boyce, T. and Bate, S., 2017. Prevalence of face recognition deficits in middle childhood. QUARTERLY JOURNAL OF EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHOLOGY, 70 (2), 234-258.
- Bate, S. and Murray, E., 2017. The extremes of face recognition: Prosopagnosia and super recognition. Face Processing: Systems, Disorders and Cultural Differences. 203-222.
- Bate, S., Bennetts, R., Murray, E. and Boyce, T., 2016. Prevalence and characteristics of developmental prosopagnosia in children. In: British Psychological Society Annual Conference 26-28 April 2016 Nottingham, UK.
- Murray, E., Adams, A. and Bate, S., 2016. Evidence-based guidelines for the detection and management of developmental prosopagnosia in adults and children. In: British Psychological Society Annual Conference 26-28 April 2016 Nottingham, UK.
- Bennetts, R., Murray, E., Boyce, T. and Bate, S., 2015. The development of face and object processing in childhood. 22.
The data on this page was last updated at 04:09 on March 22, 2018.