- emurray at bournemouth dot ac dot uk
Back to top
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:
- Bate, S., Bennetts, R.J., Tree, J.J., Adams, A. and Murray, E., 2019. The domain-specificity of face matching impairments in 40 cases of developmental prosopagnosia. Cognition, 192.
- Murray, E. and Bate, S., 2019. Self-ratings of face recognition ability are influenced by gender but not prosopagnosia severity. Psychological Assessment, 31 (6), 828-832.
- Bate, S., Bennetts, R.J., Gregory, N., Tree, J.J., Murray, E., Adams, A., Bobak, A.K., Penton, T., Yang, T. and Banissy, M.J., 2019. Objective patterns of face recognition deficits in 165 adults with self-reported developmental prosopagnosia. Brain Sciences, 9 (6).
- Bate, S., Bennetts, R., Hasshim, N., Portch, E., Murray, E., Burns, E. and Dudfield, G., 2019. The limits of super recognition: An other-ethnicity effect in individuals with extraordinary face recognition skills. Journal of Experimental Psychology: Human Perception and Performance, 45 (3), 363-377.
- Bate, S., Frowd, C.D., Bennetts, R., Hasshim, N., Portch, S., Murray, E. and Dudfield, G., 2019. The consistency of superior face recognition skills in police officers. Applied Cognitive Psychology.
- Murray, E., Hills, P.J., Bennetts, R.J. and Bate, S., 2018. Identifying Hallmark Symptoms of Developmental Prosopagnosia for Non-Experts. Scientific Reports, 8 (1).
- Bate, S., Frowd, C., Bennetts, R., Hasshim, N., Murray, E., Bobak, A.K., Wills, H. and Richards, S., 2018. Applied screening tests for the detection of superior face recognition. Cognitive Research: Principles and Implications, 3 (1).
- Bennetts, R.J., Murray, E., Boyce, T. and Bate, S., 2017. Prevalence of face recognition deficits in middle childhood. Quarterly Journal of Experimental Psychology, 70 (2), 234-258.
- Bate, S. and Murray, E., 2017. The extremes of face recognition: Prosopagnosia and super recognition. Face Processing: Systems, Disorders and Cultural Differences. 203-222.
- Bate, S., Bennetts, R., Murray, E. and Boyce, T., 2016. Prevalence and characteristics of developmental prosopagnosia in children. In: British Psychological Society Annual Conference 26-28 April 2016 Nottingham, UK.
- Murray, E., Adams, A. and Bate, S., 2016. Evidence-based guidelines for the detection and management of developmental prosopagnosia in adults and children. In: British Psychological Society Annual Conference 26-28 April 2016 Nottingham, UK.
- Bennetts, R., Murray, E., Boyce, T. and Bate, S., 2015. The development of face and object processing in childhood. 22.
The data on this page was last updated at 04:06 on August 14, 2020.