Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:
Frazer is a Senior Lecturer in the Department of Accounting, Finance & Economics, within the Bournemouth University Business School. Having graduated from BU with a BA (Hons) in Accounting, Frazer specialised in IT before becoming an academic member of staff. Having gained an MSc. in Finance & Risk Management, Frazer now specialises in Risk Management/Disaster Planning and is a Technical Specialist member of the Institute of Risk Management. Frazer is currently undertaking a PhD in Finance, focusing on Portfolio Management, with a special focus on Bloodstock.
Frazer's main research interests lie in the multi-disciplinary aspects of large scale renewable energy projects and has a number of co-created publications in this area.
- Ginige, T., Ball, F., Butters, J., Pearce, D. and Julius, S., 2013. Harnessing Marine Renewable Energy from Poole Harbour: A Case Study. International Journal of Liability and Scientific Enquiry, 6 (1/2/3), 1-26.
- Ginige, T., Ball, F., Thornton, A. and Caine, C., 2012. Nuclear power: ecologically sustainable or energy hot potato? A case study. International Journal of Liability and Scientific Enquiry, 5 (3/4), 181-198.
- Ginige, T.A., Thornton, A. and Ball, F., 2010. The Severn tidal barrage project: A legal paradox? Journal of Water Law, 21 (2), 66-77.
- Ginige, T.A., Ball, F., Lowenstein, M. and Green, I., 2016. Effectiveness of Public Engagement in Large Scale and local community Renewable Energy Projects. In: Third European Environmental Law Forum Conference 1-4 September 2015 Aix-Marseille Université. Aix-Marseille Université.
- Ginige, T., Thornton, A., Ball, F. and Sparks, N., 2010. The severn tidal barrage project: A legal paradox? A case study looking at the possible conflict between climate change policy and environmental legislation in the UK.
- Ginige, T., Ball, F. and Thornton, A.. Nuclear Power: Ecologically Sustainable or Energy Hot Potato? A case study. In: COBRA 2011 - Construction, Building and Real Estate Research Conference of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors. 2011.
- Ginige, T., Butters, J., Ball, F., Thompson, K., Julius, S., Pearce, D., Caine, C. and Thackwray, C.. Harnessing Marine Renewable Energy from Poole Harbour: Case Study. In: COBRA 2012 - Construction, Building and Real Estate Research Conference of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors. 10-13 September 2012 Las Vegas.
Profile of Teaching PG
- Corporate Administration & Control (Risk Management)
Profile of Teaching UG
- Financial Analysis
- Risk Modelling & Management
- Professional Studies 2
- Company Study
- MSc in Finance with Risk Management (Bournemouth University, 2010)
- ACCA Affiliate in Accounting (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants, 1997)
- BA (Hons) in Accounting (Bournemouth University, 1994)
- Institute of Risk Management, Technical Specialist (SIRM) (2015-), https://www.theirm.org/
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants, Affiliate (1997-),