Dr Jonathan Whittle
- 01202 965715
- jwhittle at bournemouth dot ac dot uk
- Lecturer In Law
- Weymouth House W404, Talbot Campus, Fern Barrow, Poole, BH12 5BB
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:
I would welcome applications to supervise potential PhD candidates in the areas of international human rights law and general public international law.
- Whittle, J., 2016. ZH and RH v Switzerland (Application No.60119/12). Sweet and Maxwell. Published.
- Whittle, J., 2016. Albrechtas v Lithuania (Application No.1886/06). Sweet and Maxwell. Published.
- Whittle, J., 2016. MGC v Romania (Application No.61495/11). Sweet and Maxwell. Published.
- Ahmed Abed. The rules, their application and effectiveness, governing humanitarian assistance in the context of the Syrian Conflict
Profile of Teaching PG
- Principles of International Law and International Organisations
- International Human Rights Law
Profile of Teaching UG
- Human Rights Law
- PhD in Public International Law (University of Bristol, 2020)
- PGCE in Higher Education (Bournemouth University, 2019)
- LLM in International Law (University of Bristol, 2011)
- Solicitor (non-practicing) in , (Supreme Court of England and Wales, 2008)
- Qualified Lawyers Transfer Test in Head III - Professional Conduct and Accounts (Oxford Institute of Legal Practice, 2007)
- Called to the Bar in , (Honourable Society of the Inner Temple, 2005)
- BVC in Bar Vocational Course (University of the West of England, 2004)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Law (University of Exeter, 2003)
- BA (Hons) in Contemporary History and Politics (University of Bedfordshire, 2001)
- Higher Education Academy, Fellow (2019-),
- Society of Legal Scholars, Member (2019-),