- jwieland2 at bournemouth dot ac dot uk
- Christchurch House, Talbot House
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:
I received my MRes in 2020 where I explored the potential application of glucuronides for disease diagnostics and prognostics. I started my PhD in 2021 and my research focuses on genomic variants in association to infertility accompanied with bioinformatic analysis including SQL and utilising the Genomics England database to support my research. My work also focuses on genomic variations within the human immune system and the contribution to infertility.
My research interests lay within the following; human genomics, immunology, bioinformatics, and cell biology.
- Wieland, J., Buchan, S., Sen Gupta, S. and Mantzouratou, A., 2022. Genomic instability and the link to infertility: A focus on microsatellites and genomic instability syndromes. European Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology and Reproductive Biology, 274, 229-237.
- AdvanceHE, Associate (2023-),
- Royal Society of Biology, Member (2023-),
- Royal Society of Medicine, Associate (2023-),