- 01202 968140
- maldoayan at bournemouth dot ac dot uk
- Poole House P335 Talbot Campus Fern Barrow Poole BH12 5HH
Copy and share the URL for this profile:
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:
May Aldoayan is a PhD student in the Faculty of Science & Technology at Bournemouth University. May’s research is a Cloud-based Collaborative Environment for Online Courses. She received her Master in Software Engineering from Bradford University in 2010. She received her Bachelor degree in Computer Science from King Saud University in 2007. In 2011, she joined a Computer Science Department of Shaqra University, Saudi Arabia. She has been working a lecturer. She took on the role of head of the Computer Science Department from 2011 to 2015.
- Aldoayan, M., Sahandi, R., John, D. and Cetinkaya, D., 2020. A Conceptual Framework for Cloud-based Collaborative Online Course Provision. ACM International Conference Proceeding Series, 27-31.
- Aldoayan, M., Sahandi, R., John, D. and Cetinkaya, D., 2019. Collaborative cloud-based online courses: Issues and challenges. ACM International Conference Proceeding Series, Part F148151, 17-21.
- Aldoayan, M., 2020. A conceptual framework for cloud-based collaborative online course provision. PhD Thesis. Bournemouth University, Faculty of Science and Technology.