- 01202 961888
- nlavrushkina at bournemouth dot ac dot uk
- Lecturer in Strategic Management
- Dorset House D221, Talbot Campus, Fern Barrow, Poole, BH12 5BB
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:
ResNET BU Research Network Project My research is aiming to 1. provide a semi-quantitative picture of the internal network of researchers and related staff across BU’s research community.
2. explore the concept of ‘institutional collegiality’ as a measure of the degree of cooperativeness and collaborative interaction.
- Brown, L., de Coteau, D. and Lavrushkina, N., 2020. Taking a walk: The female tourist experience. Tourist Studies, 20 (3), 354-370.
- Caudwell, J., Choe, J., Dickinson, J.E., Lavrushkina, N. and Littlejohns, R., 2020. ‘Multicultural lunches’: sharing food in post-Brexit south coast of England. Annals of Leisure Research, 23 (4), 544-561.
- Hartwell, H., Bray, J., Lavrushkina, N., Rodrigues, V., Saulais, L., Giboreau, A., Perez-Cueto, F.J.A., Monteleone, E., Depezay, L. and Appleton, K.M., 2020. Increasing vegetable consumption out-of-home: VeggiEAT and Veg+projects. Nutrition Bulletin.
Profile of Teaching PG
Profile of Teaching UG
- Small Business Management
- EARLI ASC 2018 Social Network Analysis in the field of learning and instruction, Institutional Collegiality : SNA Visualisation of an HEI Research Community’s Support Network., 19 Feb 2018, Vienna
- Bournemouth University International Conference: The Visitor Economy Strategies and Innovations, ‘To be or what to be: The Entrepreneurial Choices of Bournemouth University Students and Alumni in Tourism, Hospitality, Leisure, Events and Sport’, 04 Sep 2017, Bournemouth, UK