Back to top
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:Close
- Bajwa, R., Khan, Z., Nazir, H., Chacko, V. and Saeed, A., 2016. Wear and friction properties of electrodeposited Ni-based coatings subject to nano-enhanced lubricant and composite coating. Acta Metallurgica Sinica (English Letters), 4 (32), 1-9.
- Khan, Z., Pashaei, P., Bajwa, R., Nazir, H. and Cakmak, M., 2016. Fabrication and characterisation of electropdeposited and magnertron-sputtered thin films. International Journal of Computational Methods & Experimental Measurements, 3 (2), 165-174.
- Bajwa, R.S., Khan, Z., Bakolas, V. and Braun, W., 2016. Effect of bath ionic strength on adhesion and tribological properties of pure nickel and Ni-based nanocomposite coatings. Journal of Adhesion Science and Technology, 30 (6), 653-665.
- Bajwa, R., Khan, Z., Bakolas, V. and Wolfgang, B., 2015. Water-lubricated Ni-based Composite (Ni-Al2O3, Ni-SiC and Ni-ZrO2) Thin Film Coatings for Industrial Applications. Acta Metallurgica Sinica (English Letters), 1-9.
- Khan, Z., Bajwa, R., Bakolas, V. and Braun, W., 2016. Optimization of Nickel-Based Composite Nanocoatings for Tribological Systems with a Focus on Water-Lubrication Produced by Pulse Electrodeposition. In: Society of Tribologists & Lubrication Engineers STLE 71st Annual Meeting and Exhibition 15 May-19 March 2016 Las Vegas, USA. STLE.
The data on this page was last updated at 04:06 on March 19, 2019.