Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:
Dr Stefanos Marangos is a Lecturer in Strategy at Bournemouth University Business School and a Programme Leader for the BA (Hons) Global Business Management (Top-up - online). Prior to joining Bournemouth University, Stefanos worked as a Lecturer in Strategy and Innovation at Business School at the University of Southampton.
Stefanos has a PhD in Open Innovation and an MSc in Management Sciences and Finance from the University of Southampton and BSc in Financial Applications from TEI Kozanis in Greece.
Current research includes open innovation and innovation management, strategic business models, self-managed learning, inquiry-based learning.
Stefanos is the Programme Leader of BA (Hons) Global Business Management (BGBM)
He is also a Senior Fellow of the HEA (Higher Education Academy).
- Marangos, S. and Warren, L., 2017. A Mapping for Managers: Open Innovation for R&D Intensive SMEs in the life sciences sector. European Journal of Innovation Management, 20 (2), 210-229.
- Marangos, S., Warren, L. and Kitagawa, F., 2010. Networks and Spatiality of University Incubators: Global and local links amongst SET squared spin-off/intra-firms at Universities of Bath, Bristol, Southampton and Surrey in England. Orkestra Working Paper Series in Territorial Competitiveness, Number 2010-R03 (EN).
- Marangos, S., Gatenby, M., Cantore, S., Rowledge, T., Davidson, T. and Rakrouki, Z., 2017. Evolution of inquiry based learning at Southampton Business School Co-Design group. In: Connecting Higher Education International perspectives on research-based education 27-28 June 2017 University College London.
- Davidson, T., Rowledge, T., Gatenby, M., Cantore, S., Marangos, S. and Rakrouki, Z., 2017. After the Flood: forming green shoots by co-designing management learning. In: Management and Organizational Behavior Teaching Society 14-17 June 2017 Providence, Rhode Island, USA..
- Marangos, S. and Lin, F., 2017. Exploring knowledge transferability and innovation in an emerging market. In: JAMS Thought Leaders’ conference on Marketing Strategy in Digital, Data-Rich, and Developing Market 3 2-4 June 2017 Beijing - China.
- Davidson, T., Rowledge, T., Gatenby, M., Cantore, S., Marangos, S. and Rakrouki, Z., 2017. Students as researchers in co-designed business management education. In: British Conference of Undergraduate Research 2017 25-26 April 2017 Bournemouth, UK.
- Marangos, S., Warren, L. and Thomas, S.R., 2013. Open Innovation in the Biopharmaceutical industry: Does size matter? In: Institute for Small Business and Entrepreneurship 12-14 November 2013 Cardiff.
- PGCE in Postgraduate Certificate in Academic Practice (University of Southampton, 2019)
- PhD in Open Innovation (University of Southampton, 2015)
- MSc in Management Sciences and Finance (University of Southampton, 2009)
- BSc (Hons) in Financial Applications (TEI Kozanis, 2006)
- Charted Management Institute, Member (2019-),
- Higher Education Academy, Senior Fellow (2019-),
- Centre for Co-Design and Learning, Associate (2017-), http://www.codesign.org.uk/
- Institute for Small Business and Entrepreneurship (ISBE), Member (2013-),
- British Academy of Management, Member (2012-),